Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !!!

Postby primitivesludge

True story but I have a friend who knew Shaun Murphy as kid. He had to be taken out of mainstream school because he was badly bullied, and snooker was the thing he found in an insular retreat discovering something he could be to make people like him.

I hate bullies and anyone who makes young people feel less than good or able to be themselves as they truly feel they are. And you can see some of that pain in current Murphy, if you know what to look at.

All said I hope he loses every match forever. Proper tedious git, almost Ali Carter bad.

Postby Iranu

primitivesludge wrote:True story but I have a friend who knew Shaun Murphy as kid. He had to be taken out of mainstream school because he was badly bullied, and snooker was the thing he found in an insular retreat discovering something he could be to make people like him.

I hate bullies and anyone who makes young people feel less than good or able to be themselves as they truly feel they are. And you can see some of that pain in current Murphy, if you know what to look at.

All said I hope he loses every match forever. Proper tedious git, almost Ali Carter bad.

Well this post took a turn! rofl

Postby Prop

primitivesludge wrote:True story but I have a friend who knew Shaun Murphy as kid. He had to be taken out of mainstream school because he was badly bullied, and snooker was the thing he found in an insular retreat discovering something he could be to make people like him.

pmsl