Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !!!

Postby Yanfan

csprince wrote:
Yanfan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Low quality affair.

Describing YanFan’s tryst with Bicycle Woman?

If she was up for it, I would definitely have given it my best shot. To be quite honest, I do not have that much 'pumping' experience. No doubt she could have taught me a thing or two. :-D

i missed this earlier did this woman crash into your bike?

Yep. She knocked me off my pushbike a few days ago and put me in hospital for two days. Then today she drove me to Halfords and bought me a new one. Nice one too. Mountain bike. £650. :-D

In some ways, I think the accident affected her more than it did me.

Postby hendry_fan

"I know exactly where you’re coming from. But a wise man currently based in Spain once told me something that’s so damn true. If you waited until a project was ‘perfect’, you’d never finish anything. Every single tune you’ve ever heard is a compromise in the eyes of the songwriter/producer. The tracks we listen to and call perfect, top of the Rolling Stone lists, Mixmag lists, they were all released with the hesitance of the creators. You’ve got to produce to grow".

Are you talkin bout Sir Dan- :cat: ,he,s currently based in Spain. :chin: :-D

When you make music yourself,you really can appreciate how good some musicans are,especially when they play live and do solos in which they don,t make any mistakes.

But i guess it,s like most things innit,practice makes perfect so to speak.If i played my songs for hrs n hrs,i,d probably be able to play em perfect,LIVE,but then again,maybe not. :chin: :-)

But yeah,i can see where yur coing from too. :-)

Postby Yanfan

Iranu wrote:
Yanfan wrote:In some ways, I think the accident affected her more than it did me.

Well, financially, for one.

I don't think she was worried about the £650. The car she hit me with was a brand new Land Rover Discovery. I think the cheapest model starts at about £55,000. <ok>

Postby Prop

hendry_fan wrote:"I know exactly where you’re coming from. But a wise man currently based in Spain once told me something that’s so damn true. If you waited until a project was ‘perfect’, you’d never finish anything. Every single tune you’ve ever heard is a compromise in the eyes of the songwriter/producer. The tracks we listen to and call perfect, top of the Rolling Stone lists, Mixmag lists, they were all released with the hesitance of the creators. You’ve got to produce to grow".

When you make music yourself,you really can appreciate how good some musicans are,especially when they play live and do solos in which they don,t make any mistakes.

But i guess it,s like most things innit,practice makes perfect so to speak.If i played my songs for hrs n hrs,i,d probably be able to play em perfect,LIVE,but then again,maybe not. :chin: :-)

That’s the guy ;-)

Point is, whether it’s a guitar solo, keyboard solo, a production project, anything creative, you’ll never do it and think “Yep, that’s as good as I get”. You’ll always have a better solo in you, a better track. Because you’ll only ever get better. So aiming for perfection with everything is futile. Because even if you happened to nail a performance one time, you’d always know you had more in you. So it doesn’t really matter whether you think the music you’ve got recorded is ‘good enough’. Because it wouldn’t represent your absolute potential even if you did. The only way to develop is to accept that you’ll never be happy, and keep creating and broadcasting those creations regardless.

Postby hendry_fan

Prop wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:"I know exactly where you’re coming from. But a wise man currently based in Spain once told me something that’s so damn true. If you waited until a project was ‘perfect’, you’d never finish anything. Every single tune you’ve ever heard is a compromise in the eyes of the songwriter/producer. The tracks we listen to and call perfect, top of the Rolling Stone lists, Mixmag lists, they were all released with the hesitance of the creators. You’ve got to produce to grow".

That’s the guy ;-)

Point is, whether it’s a guitar solo, keyboard solo, a production project, anything creative, you’ll never do it and think “Yep, that’s as good as I get”. You’ll always have a better solo in you, a better track. Because you’ll only ever get better. So aiming for perfection with everything is futile. Because even if you happened to nail a performance one time, you’d always know you had more in you. So it doesn’t really matter whether you think the music you’ve got recorded is ‘good enough’. Because it wouldn’t represent your absolute potential even if you did. The only way to develop is to accept that you’ll never be happy, and keep creating and broadcasting those creations regardless.

<ok>

Another thing is,eg,when you,ve got a song done,sometimes you think,hmm,hang on!,maybe it,s too long,or not long enough,or you think,hmm,i could add this sound,or delete that sound,etc,one can chop n change things forever so to speak,but of course at the end of the day,you,ve gotta say,right thats it,thats the finished product,i,m gonna buckin leave it at that. :mosh2: :-)

Postby Prop

hendry_fan wrote:Another thing is,eg,when you,ve got a song done,sometimes you think,hmm,hang on!,maybe it,s too long,or not long enough,or you think,hmm,i could add this sound,or delete that sound,etc,one can chop n change things forever so to speak,but of course at the end of the day,you,ve gotta say,right thats it,thats the finished product,i,m gonna buckin leave it at that. :mosh2: :-)

Exactly man! <ok>