Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !!!

Postby Yanfan

csprince wrote:
Yanfan wrote:The gas lift cylinder in my computer chair has just failed. I slowly sank to the floor over a period of about ten seconds. :hmmm:

perhaps that lady could buy you a new chair.

Good idea. <laugh>

Postby Prop

hendry_fan wrote:"Nice! I’ve just PM’d you some links to my own tracks (and I’d forgotten who you’d recommended, so thanks for that <laugh> )"

You silly Dumpling!. >-( <laugh>

Ta a lot for sending me some links to your own tracks.i,m very curious,I,ll have a listen to them also,sometime this week. <cool>

I,ll send you a Link to my songs,dunno when though. :-D

Send them soon! <ok>

Postby RunningSide

Yanfan wrote:
csprince wrote:
Yanfan wrote:The gas lift cylinder in my computer chair has just failed. I slowly sank to the floor over a period of about ten seconds. :hmmm:

Good idea. <laugh>

Heard a rumour Yanfan got a pump, might do a favour.

Postby Yanfan

RunningSide wrote:
Yanfan wrote:
csprince wrote:

Good idea. <laugh>

Heard a rumour Yanfan got a pump, might do a favour.

rofl

Postby HappyCamper

hendry_fan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
csprince wrote:
0% trump bt jiahui 4-0 and jiahui failed to get a point

0%!. :dizzy: rofl

That,ll be bl**dy hard to beat!. :-D

Well, nobody is going to have a negative pot percentage, are they?

Youve naw seen me play then.

:-D

In all seriousness HC,are you any good?,whats your highest break?,Do you make a lot of 20+ breaks?,hows your safety play,positional play? :chin: :-)

No really. I've not even touched a cue in years. Prob best for all concerned.

Postby hendry_fan

Prop wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:"Nice! I’ve just PM’d you some links to my own tracks (and I’d forgotten who you’d recommended, so thanks for that <laugh> )"

Ta a lot for sending me some links to your own tracks.i,m very curious,I,ll have a listen to them also,sometime this week. <cool>

Send them soon! <ok>

The reason for me holdin back in sending the link,is cause there are a few mistakes.just wee ones,and cause i recorded the songs by puttin my handy on the speaker of my keyboard,the quality aint top,especially when the synthi bass rumbles,but as i say,i,m far from an Amateur,let alone bein a Professional.

I,m sometimes not patient enough,and instead of really makin sure there all perfect so to speak,i decided to upload em all the same.

i was thinkin bout re-doing the parts i bucked up,i still might do,i,m still decideing. :chin:

I,ll give it anuther think over. :-)

Higgins already 2-0 up!. :clap:

Postby Yanfan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Low quality affair.

Describing YanFan’s tryst with Bicycle Woman?

If she was up for it, I would definitely have given it my best shot. To be quite honest, I do not have that much 'pumping' experience. No doubt she could have taught me a thing or two. :-D

Postby Prop

hendry_fan wrote:
Prop wrote:

Send them soon! <ok>

The reason for me holdin back in sending the link,is cause there are a few mistakes.just wee ones,and cause i recorded the songs by puttin my handy on the speaker of my keyboard,the quality aint top,especially when the synthi bass rumbles,but as i say,i,m far from an Amateur,let alone bein a Professional.

I,m sometimes not patient enough,and instead of really makin sure there all perfect so to speak,i decided to upload em all the same.

i was thinkin bout re-doing the parts i bucked up,i still might do,i,m still decideing. :chin:

I,ll give it anuther think over. :-)

Higgins already 2-0 up!. :clap:

I know exactly where you’re coming from. But a wise man currently based in Spain once told me something that’s so damn true. If you waited until a project was ‘perfect’, you’d never finish anything. Every single tune you’ve ever heard is a compromise in the eyes of the songwriter/producer. The tracks we listen to and call perfect, top of the Rolling Stone lists, Mixmag lists, they were all released with the hesitance of the creators. You’ve got to produce to grow.

Postby csprince

Yanfan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Low quality affair.

Describing YanFan’s tryst with Bicycle Woman?

If she was up for it, I would definitely have given it my best shot. To be quite honest, I do not have that much 'pumping' experience. No doubt she could have taught me a thing or two. :-D

i missed this earlier did this woman crash into your bike?