Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !!!

Postby SnookerEd25

TheSaviour wrote:
Can´t u comprehend any sense of humour? Seriouslu, what´s worng with all of you??

Can’t speak for the others, but in my case intermittent psychological snow blindness. Thanks for asking.

<ok>

Postby RunningSide

Wildey wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Maguire played yesterday too. He must love playing in his home town of Cardiff.

Llandudno is 1 hour 30 mins closer to Sheffield than to Cardiff

I've been to Llandudno once horrible place,even the tide refused to come in.

Postby Dan-cat

RunningSide wrote:
Wildey wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Maguire played yesterday too. He must love playing in his home town of Cardiff.

I DJed there in about 2007. It was a riotous gig, and then we partied at the promoter's house for 24 hours after. A few days later our management received a long email of complaint about our conduct at the party, accusing me of trying to pull his girlfriend. Which was true. Hands up. I was being a drunk tw*t

Postby RunningSide

Dan-cat wrote:
RunningSide wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I DJed there in about 2007. It was a riotous gig, and then we partied at the promoter's house for 24 hours after. A few days later our management received a long email of complaint about our conduct at the party, accusing me of trying to pull his girlfriend. Which was true. Hands up. I was being a drunk tw*t

Thought you said died there,steamed contacts, at least you got your hands up somebody's girlfriend.