Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Quarter-Finals !!!!!!

Postby HustleKing

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I like this Thailand advert on Eurosport 2. Thailand, Thailand, Thailand.

I liked the Qatar one where the guy explained how the air conditioned world cup stadiums could end world hunger or something.

Not before they caused the deaths of thousands of workers :roll:

Postby SnookerEd25

HustleKing wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I like this Thailand advert on Eurosport 2. Thailand, Thailand, Thailand.

I liked the Qatar one where the guy explained how the air conditioned world cup stadiums could end world hunger or something.

Not before they caused the deaths of thousands of workers :roll:

That’s the irony, isn’t it? The bloodstains all over that tournament but, hey, a lot of obscenely wealthy people will get even wealthier so <ok> win win

Postby Vallomas

Andre147 wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Jack is struggling. Disappointing performance after 2-0

Long time no see mate

Hi Andre! Sometimes I forget even to log in, but I still follow the island.

Postby Andre147

Vallomas wrote:Congrats Zhao!

Seems like a good chance to have Chinese youngsters winning two of the three Triple Crown Events during 2021.

Good point.

Bingtao winning the Masters, and hopefully Zhao or Luca winning the UK.

Luca v Zhao Final would be immense.

Postby Andre147

Zhao v Brecel Final would be great, but we'll likely get Wilson v Hawkins. The latter is also a good Final, both top players who deserve at least one TC title, who have been in the Final of Masters and WC before.

Postby TheRocket

Expected Hawkins to play better in this match although he should win comfortably. Zhao beating him is possible but Hawkins obviously has a superior allround game than Jack so Zhao wont just outpot and outscore him.