Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Last 16 !!!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

csprince wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Barry wins 6-3 and from 3-1 down won 5 frames in a row, good performance from him.

schoolboy error from judders careless at this level.

I'm tired and Arsenal lost.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I think Hawkins will get to the final. He knows how to get to TC finals. He has the experience.

Yep I agree.

Just imagine Hawkins v Ronnie Final... they would have played in all 3 TC Finals, something not even Higgins has done, only Selby.

Postby csprince

Juddernaut88 wrote:
csprince wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Barry wins 6-3 and from 3-1 down won 5 frames in a row, good performance from him.

schoolboy error from judders careless at this level.

I'm tired and Arsenal lost.

yeah just saw tonight's scores about 10 minutes ago thought it would be a draw.

Postby McManusFan

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I think Hawkins will get to the final. He knows how to get to TC finals. He has the experience.

Yep I agree.

Just imagine Hawkins v Ronnie Final... they would have played in all 3 TC Finals, something not even Higgins has done, only Selby.

I like Hawkins, but given the amount of new talent coming through this tournament I can't help but feel a bit sad if that were the final.

Postby McManusFan

Scooper wrote:Well if the new talent isn’t talented enough to dislodge the old boys, so be it I say

Well yes, but that doesn't stop it being a bit sad.

Postby Andre147

Scooper wrote:Well if the new talent isn’t talented enough to dislodge the old boys, so be it I say

Yep

Postby csprince

badtemperedcyril wrote:T.Lowe with some late night words to accompany the deciding frame:

All eyes intent on every shot.
The audience are literally electrified and glued to their seats.

who's on comms ted lowe or adolf hitler.