Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

Sorry snookerfan, the links I have are on my normal laptop, I'm on my work pc and watching on Eurosport player on my main tv so I am afraid I can't help you :( please find it in your hear to forgive me.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Sorry snookerfan, the links I have are on my normal laptop, I'm on my work pc and watching on Eurosport player on my main tv so I am afraid I can't help you :( please find it in your hear to forgive me.

Got one. Watching on my Tablet.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Sorry snookerfan, the links I have are on my normal laptop, I'm on my work pc and watching on Eurosport player on my main tv so I am afraid I can't help you :( please find it in your hear to forgive me.

Got one. Watching on my Tablet.

<ok>

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Where is Gould ranked now?

He's 19th I think.

Cool.

I thought he had plummeted for some reason.

he had, down to the fifties. but then he had a wee resurgence reaching the euro masters final.

Postby SnookerFan

Yanfan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Did Jimmy White play yet?

Jimmy is 2.30 today v Ali Carter.

Come on Jimmy!

That's right.

Think I'll give Prime a miss and just watache whatever is on telly.

It's Robbo, I think.

Postby SnookerFan

I have just worked out how to get a choice of four matches on Prime now. So either, I was being thick before or they've finally added all matches.

Trick is to work out how to do it at my own home and not my parents.

Postby James Bentley

The commentary seems to be very quiet today (watching Gould vs. Pinches on the Eurosport Player). Turning it up loud enough to hear, it's often drowned out by the sound from the auditorium.

Postby Yanfan

SnookerFan wrote:Oh well, I have seen some good matches anyway. I'd have picked Reanne yesterday, and she got thrashed 6-1.

Talking of female players, Ng On Yee is playing my boy Yan this afternoon. I would like the female players to win matches, but I am also a big fan of Yan. What a quandry. :chin: