Post a reply

Re: BetVictor English Open Last 32 !!!!

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:*Footage pending.

The only reason I haven't given you footage is due to the potential risks/consequences of showing my face over the internet.

If only some kind of face covering had become commonplace, cheap and accessible in recent months :chin:

Postby Johnny Bravo

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

The only reason I haven't given you footage is due to the potential risks/consequences of showing my face over the internet.

You can always blur your face out.

Really ? :| :? :|
Please tell me how :-)

Postby Juddernaut88

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

You can always blur your face out.

Really ? :| :? :|
Please tell me how :-)

There are loads of video editing software's available to do that. Watch some videos on Youtube that will explain it better :)

Postby Prop

Or failing that, just wear a mask. Fine if you don’t have any medical masks - you could even wear something distinctive so we know it’s you…

I’m guessing you’ve got a couple of Donald Trump masks knocking about the house? That’ll do.

Postby SnookerEd25

Prop wrote:Or failing that, just wear a mask. Fine if you don’t have any medical masks - you could even wear something distinctive so we know it’s you…

I’m guessing you’ve got a couple of Donald Trump masks knocking about the house? That’ll do.

:lol: