Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Final !!!!

Postby mantorok

masterdoctorgenius wrote:John gifted his runner up medal to a girl in the front row. nice touch.

Higgins lead so I put a £100,000 bet on him, you told me he’d win if he takes the lead and I’m now rubbish out of luck.

Postby vodkadiet1

csprince wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:There will be the same ecstacy when Stuart Bingham, Ali Carter, or Mark Selby win the English Open in 3 weeks time. The English (whatever they are) are so passionate about having a home winner!

not from this englishman.

Henry VIII and all that that! Greensleeves!!

Postby Jester82

vodkadiet1 wrote:There will be the same ecstacy when Stuart Bingham, Ali Carter, or Mark Selby win the English Open in 3 weeks time. The English (whatever they are) are so passionate about having a home winner!

Whatever they are?! :td:

Can you blame these great people?

Postby csprince

vodkadiet1 wrote:
csprince wrote:

not from this englishman.

Henry VIII and all that that! Greensleeves!!

<laugh>

Postby Iranu

masterdoctorgenius wrote:John gifted his runner up medal to a girl in the front row. nice touch.

He didn’t want to but he bottled it

Postby hendry_fan

Well i should be absolutey gutted,it,ll sink in tomorrow. :-(

What makes it gutting,is that he lost 9-8 which is always gutting,but it was also disappointing cause he had chances,he was,nt frozen out,or blown off the table.

So John does,nt manage to bump his Ranking title wins to 32 on this occasion.

It now puts his Ranking Final tally on,Ranking finals: 52 (31 titles, 21 runners-up).

Mark is now on,Ranking finals: 13 (6 titles, 7 runners-up)

Very well done Mark.He played well,his safety play was very strong throughout the match,that helped him win.

:win: <ok> :hatoff: :cracker:

Also,very well done to Dumpty Dan- :cat: ,in winning 5 BNT Pies off me. :-( >-(

YA STILL OWE ME 6 THOUGH YA DUMPLING!. :happy:

+

A KEBAP.

+

A BIG SLAP UP,FRY UP!.

:-D

Postby vodkadiet1

Jester82 wrote:

I never understood clustering people together because they were born on a certain piece of land. Individuality not permitted!! Thus we have Brexit!!

Humans aren't at all bright.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Can we say that Higgins bottled it? Probably yes even though it wasnt a major choke.

Nah Allen played well to win it.

If you expect great snooker at the end of a close final, pretty much all of them are bottled

Postby Jester82

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

I never understood clustering people together because they were born on a certain piece of land. Individuality not permitted!! Thus we have Brexit!!

They grew up in a certain distinct culture.
Ask that question to Corbyn or Galloway who also support Brexit.

Postby vodkadiet1

Jester82 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

They grew up in a certain distinct culture.
Ask that question to Corbyn or Galloway who also support Brexit.

Galloway!! The wannabe Bengali!!! rofl

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:Johns winning percentage in finals has also gone down quite a big in recent years. Only won 3 out of his last 10 finals in the proper events. He lost a lot of close ones.

Yes. Which is why I thought it was odd that the pundits were making a big deal of how he was almost certain to win.

Postby Goldenballs147

Holden Chinaski wrote:What a great final that was. I have to say I didn't think Allen would be able to win it.

I thought they’d keep sharing frames until the eventual decider and then Higgins was likely to be the one that could get over the line. Then when Allen went 8-6 down though I thought he had no chance, but some of the stuff he played in those last 3 frames, whether it be his safety play or some of the single ball and long pots, was top drawer. You could feel the tension in the room in that 17th frame, I thought that would get to him even. Some bottle.

I’ll remember that match for a long time.