Post a reply

BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 16 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 9th - Sunday 17th of October at the Waterfront Hall, Belfast

With 1 Last 32 to be completed between Jack Lisowski and Jackson Page we move on to the next round

Kyren Wilson and Neil Robertson bowed out at the last 32 losing to Mitchell Mann and Ricky Walden respectively.

But World Champion Mark Selby, Defending Champion Judd Trump and The supreme class of 92 John Higgins, Mark Williams and Ronnie O'Sullivan still going strong.

Friday is Quarter Final Day who will be there?

DRAW

Last 16
Judd Trump v Jimmy Robertson Trump leads 9-1
Mark Allen v Stephen Maguire Allen leads 7-4
Shaun Murphy v Stuart Bingham Murphy leads 12-7
Jackson Page/Jack Lisowski v Ricky Walden
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Yan Bingtao O'Sullivan leads 2-1
Lyu Haotian v Mitchell Mann Mann leads 1-0
John Higgins v Mark Williams Higgins leads 35-23
David Gilbert v Mark Selby Selby leads 8-3

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 16 !!!!

Postby chengdufan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on Shaun!

Normally I'd be with you. I prefer Murphy to Bingham. I think I'm the only one who has Ballrun in revolving cues though, so it's Basildon all the way for me <ok>

Postby Prop

TheRocket wrote:Robbo lost? For me that means Judds safely through to the final.

Very tough to call at this point. By the end of today’s play I think we’ll have our favourite(s).

Postby mantorok

For me watching ROS is so much different since he claimed his 6th world title, I just enjoy watching him play now without the expectation hanging over. Much more pleasant experience.

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:For me watching ROS is so much different since he claimed his 6th world title, I just enjoy watching him play now without the expectation hanging over. Much more pleasant experience.

That’ll change come April.

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:
mantorok wrote:For me watching ROS is so much different since he claimed his 6th world title, I just enjoy watching him play now without the expectation hanging over. Much more pleasant experience.

A little, but nowhere near the level it used to be <laugh>

Postby TheRocket

A this stage of Ronnie career its more about the Triple Crown titles than anything else, especially the Worlds of course. Tying or surpassing Hendrys World title haul is the only thing that would still increase his legacy as a player.

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:
Prop wrote:

A little, but nowhere near the level it used to be <laugh>

As long as number 7 is in reach I’ll never relax!