Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 32 !!!!

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:Casey needs to up her interview game.

But to be fair to her she’s not 8 years into the job.

#thinlyveiled

Casey's alright.

I’m pro-Casey <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

#thinlyveiled

Casey's alright.

I’m pro-Casey <ok>

<ok>

Iranu needs to stfu.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

#thinlyveiled

Casey's alright.

I’m pro-Casey <ok>

<ok>

Iranu needs to stfu.

I think she’s ok too, she hasn’t got a name wrong yet has she?

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

#thinlyveiled

Casey's alright.

I’m pro-Casey <ok>

<ok>

Iranu needs to stfu.

I think she’s ok too, she hasn’t got a name wrong yet has she?

Looked a bit silly grabbing that black yesterday, but if that's the worst thing she does...

Postby Iranu

mantorok wrote:I think she’s ok too, she hasn’t got a name wrong yet has she?

Lu Nang

I think she’s alright too, I’m just saying specifically in terms of interviewing.

SF wouldn’t know because he’s in bed long before the interviews.

Postby TheSaviour

Skinny John Higgins playing some rubbish, only that Luca Brecel played even more drivel staff. The safety-department that isn´t something which Luca fancies to master on any given shot. Or then as anyone wlaredy knows, he fancies to MASTER it too much, and the outcome like those shots are always on the cards. Sad, sad thing. As otherwise Luca just like John plays 95%-97% some sublime brilliant, great, great staff. Only those few let´s everyone completely down.

This one goes like always on the cards. Judd Trump a very, very likely to win the whole thing.

How this one as a joke (if finding this one a way too onerous, or "onerous");
One point - Jimmy. One ball - Jimmy.

Was that a way, way too offensive? But I would say that, hey, WELLLLLLLLLLLLL those things just tends to happen in human life. Luckily, for example me, has never ever has any bad experiences or thing like that.

One point - Jimmy. Where´s one ball - Jimmy?

That one ball, sorry point, - thing probably is my father´s fault also. But that´s just part of being a modern Mengele.

I expect and anticipate banning or some serious and agressive warnings.

Postby Raziel

TheSaviour wrote:Skinny John Higgins playing some rubbish, only that Luca Brecel played even more drivel staff. The safety-department that isn´t something which Luca fancies to master on any given shot. Or then as anyone wlaredy knows, he fancies to MASTER it too much, and the outcome like those shots are always on the cards. Sad, sad thing. As otherwise Luca just like John plays 95%-97% some sublime brilliant, great, great staff. Only those few let´s everyone completely down.

This one goes like always on the cards. Judd Trump a very, very likely to win the whole thing.

Was that a way, way too offensive? But I would say that, hey, WELLLLLLLLLLLLL those things just tends to happen in human life. Luckily, for example me, has never ever has any bad experiences or thing like that.

That one ball, sorry point, - thing probably is my father´s fault also. But that´s just part of being a modern Mengele.

From the way you write, I suspect that English is not your first language. It's a bit difficult to work out what you actually mean. Which is fair enough, I suppose.

However, if you are trying to make some kind of joke about Jimmy White having had testicular cancer, it's probably not a good idea to do that. It might be a bit upsetting to some people.

Postby Prop

Raziel wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Skinny John Higgins playing some rubbish, only that Luca Brecel played even more drivel staff. The safety-department that isn´t something which Luca fancies to master on any given shot. Or then as anyone wlaredy knows, he fancies to MASTER it too much, and the outcome like those shots are always on the cards. Sad, sad thing. As otherwise Luca just like John plays 95%-97% some sublime brilliant, great, great staff. Only those few let´s everyone completely down.

From the way you write, I suspect that English is not your first language. It's a bit difficult to work out what you actually mean. Which is fair enough, I suppose.

However, if you are trying to make some kind of joke about Jimmy White having had testicular cancer, it's probably not a good idea to do that. It might be a bit upsetting to some people.

If you think that’s bad, wait til you find out how Stuart Bingham discovered he can fit nine balls in one hand.

Postby Raziel

Prop wrote:
Raziel wrote:

If you think that’s bad, wait til you find out how Stuart Bingham discovered he can fit nine balls in one hand.

LOL. No, it doesn't actually bother me. A joke is just a joke. It's not malicious. I just thought it might bother some of the more sensitive souls on here.

Anyway, I can hardly understand half of what THESAVIOUR writes. I don't know what nationality he is. I think he might be from outer space. :-)

Postby Prop

Raziel wrote:
Prop wrote:
Raziel wrote:

LOL. No, it doesn't actually bother me. A joke is just a joke. It's not malicious. I just thought it might bother some of the more sensitive souls on here.

Anyway, I can hardly understand half of what THESAVIOUR writes. I don't know what nationality he is. I think he might be from outer space. :-)

He’s our very own spaceman :-)

Postby SnookerEd25

Raziel wrote:
Prop wrote:
Raziel wrote:

How do you know they is a ‘he’? :chin:

Postby Raziel

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Raziel wrote:
Prop wrote:
Raziel wrote:

How do you know they is a ‘he’? :chin:

You are right. I don't know. 'They' could be a LGBTQQIA2S+ transhuman who identifies as a banana, for all I know.

However, I would like to know 'their' nationality. It might account for some of the weird ramblings 'they' often post. :-)

Postby RunningSide

Iranu wrote:It’s a rite of passage for new members to query the Saviour on something.

I think I still qualify as a new member and with my rite I conclude saviour talks out of his/her passage.