Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 64 + Heldover Last

Postby Raziel

Juddernaut88 wrote:Or not :( still just keeps on loading on Eurosport player.

That's strange. My Eurosport player is working OK. 1 - 1 at the moment.

Maybe try clearing your cache + cookies and cookies and logging in again. That usually works for me. :-)

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 64 + Heldover Last

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Goldenballs147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Goldenballs147 wrote:Booked tickets to the final when they were released months ago but when I realised O’Sullivan was playing tonight and I had some free time I decided to go on book a ticket for the evening session, only £12.50!

Cracking seats too, back row of seats directly behind baulk. Been on TV a few times already I’ve noticed!!

Interestingly an elderly man seemed to take ill earlier seated directly behind Williams. He alerted the ref who got the officials to come to his assistance and help him out of auditorium.

Are there any Covid safety measures in place at the venue?

Yep. Proof of full vaccination, negative LFT or positive PCR in the last 6 months required for entry. Quite a few people seemed to not be aware of this and had none of the above so were made to stand outside and take the LFTs there and then, would have meant them missing the start of the session too as this was around 6:45pm. I have a covid pass so was pretty straightforward for me.

Other than that it’s pretty much as normal. Masks are still required indoors in NI unless eating or drinking but while most wore them in, once seated very few had them on. Some of the officials and the Waterfront Hall staff are walking about with them under their nose!

Thank you, that's helpful.

NOW will you make up your mind about Milton Keynes?

Think I have talked myself into playing it safe. Was talking myself into it due to the convenience, but can always go next season if we stay safe through the flu season.

Now, do I go to that Dennis Taylor and Steve Davis exhibition in Croydon, or not?