Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Qualifiers !!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

1 snooker needed for Day with just pink and black remaining, Lyu Haotian played a poor safety on the pink and Day has landed an easy snooker. Lyu has missed it!

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:Day pots the pink and black and steals the frame! unbelievable!

It is, indeed, Ryan’s day <ok>

Postby Prop

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Day pots the pink and black and steals the frame! unbelievable!

It is, indeed, Ryan’s day <ok>

:hatoff:

Postby Juddernaut88

Prop wrote:Hendry plays shortly doesn’t he?

Yep at 16:00, I wouldn't be surprised if it started 15 mins earlier like last week though so important to keep an eye out.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:

Yep at 16:00, I wouldn't be surprised if it started 15 mins earlier like last week though so important to keep an eye out.

Thanks mate :hatoff:

Postby James Bentley

He's scheduled for 4.00pm, but most matches have been starting early all week, as they tend to just bring the new matches on about ten minutes after the previous ones have finished. I'm not sure which table he'll be on, but both the preceding matches are at 2-0 already. I'd keep an eye on the live scores just in case his match does go off ahead of time.

Postby Prop

James Bentley wrote:

He's scheduled for 4.00pm, but most matches have been starting early all week, as they tend to just bring the new matches on about ten minutes after the previous ones have finished. I'm not sure which table he'll be on, but both the preceding matches are at 2-0 already. I'd keep an eye on the live scores just in case his match does go off ahead of time.

:hatoff:

Postby Juddernaut88

Prop wrote:Just switched on to Aaron Hill getting a warning. What did he do?

He needed a snooker, was in a snooker failed to escape it, he conceded and threw a rest on the floor in frustration.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Prop wrote:Just switched on to Aaron Hill getting a warning. What did he do?

He needed a snooker, was in a snooker failed to escape it, he conceded and threw a rest on the floor in frustration.

Aye, he does seem a bit hotheaded! Page looked pretty decent.

Postby Andre147

rekoons wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Luca v Ursenbacher, best mates on tour playing against each other now.

they are? Didn't know that. good info!

Yes, always together at the events, they are very good pals.

Postby Wildey

That was poor from Stephen taking nothing away from Allan but he was given pots on a plate there.

Postby cupotee

Of hendry’s 42 points i think 10 were from fouls , could there be a case for going back to including non tour pro’s in the world champs qualifiers , so he’d still have an incentive without looking a bit forlorn.

Postby csprince

cupotee wrote:Of hendry’s 42 points i think 10 were from fouls , could there be a case for going back to including non tour pro’s in the world champs qualifiers , so he’d still have an incentive without looking a bit forlorn.

non main tour players do play at the worlds and hendry is a main tour player.

Postby cupotee

csprince wrote:
cupotee wrote:Of hendry’s 42 points i think 10 were from fouls , could there be a case for going back to including non tour pro’s in the world champs qualifiers , so he’d still have an incentive without looking a bit forlorn.

non main tour players do play at the worlds and hendry is a main tour player.

just checked round 1 of crucible qualifying last april , the only non main tour players were amateur invitees , this season there's players like vahedi and georgiou as regular top ups from the q school but there used to be one or two preliminary crucible qualifying rounds with players like tony knowles who were listed as pro's but not on tour.