Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Qualifiers !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Just watched the incident Iranu mentioned... by the way, thanks mate for bringing it up.

All I can say is Ben Williams is one of WST best referees, and a top bloke, I've met him and done a few tournaments with him too. He's just a proper Snooker referee.

Out of curiosity, did you ever meet Michaela Tabb? :evilgrin:

Postby cupotee

good win there for hammad miah , i'll be surprised if he winds up at the q school again , good win also for craig steadman , ng on yee next for him in three weeks time , he's definitely the underdog there i think :-)

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Just watched the incident Iranu mentioned... by the way, thanks mate for bringing it up.

All I can say is Ben Williams is one of WST best referees, and a top bloke, I've met him and done a few tournaments with him too. He's just a proper Snooker referee.

Out of curiosity, did you ever meet Michaela Tabb? :evilgrin:

I believe she left World Snooker the time me and many others became a referee, so no I havent met her.

Postby rekoons

What incident? Did I miss something?

Postby Andre147

rekoons wrote:

What incident? Did I miss something?

McLeod reduced to 3-2, and at the end of that 5th frame King wanted to concede when he had no longer points to win the frame, but Mcleod was still at the table and refused the concession. Then an argument evolved and Ben Williams had to step in.

Postby Wildey

GeF wrote:No shake hand at table 2.
Was Reanne Evans in a relationship with Mitchell Mann?

Reanne i think has made a conscious decision not to fist pump, Camp elbow bump or the Handshake so it nullifies the Mark Allen snub.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Ken Doherty beats Ali Carter 4-3 :D

Ken’s best win since 1962 :clap:

He wasn't even born then :|

I was misquoted :shrug:

Postby GeF

3 home nations qualifiers played,
and 9 players qualified for all 3 events :
David B Gilbert, Oliver Lines, Tom Ford, Xu Si, Fergal O'Brien, Martin Gould, Sunny Akani, Chris Wakelin, Xiao Guodong
6 failed 3 times :
Lukas Kleckers, Peter Lines, Ian Burns, Jimmy White, Chen Zifan, Michael White, Dean Young

Postby The_Abbott

GeF wrote:3 home nations qualifiers played,
David B Gilbert, Oliver Lines, Tom Ford, Xu Si, Fergal O'Brien, Martin Gould, Sunny Akani, Chris Wakelin, Xiao Guodong
6 failed 3 times :
Lukas Kleckers, Peter Lines, Ian Burns, Jimmy White, Chen Zifan, Michael White, Dean Young

Poor old Jimmy. He's no Sexy Fergal.

Postby SnookerEd25

The_Abbott wrote:
GeF wrote:3 home nations qualifiers played,
6 failed 3 times :

Poor old Jimmy. He's no Sexy Fergal.

Poor old Michael. He’s no Jimmy. :sad: