Post a reply

Re: BetVictor English Open Qualifiers !!!!

Postby Prop

What a steal this could be for Stevens! 3rd frame, 60-33 to Devlin, one red remaining, frame ball. Devlin misses the red, stays over the bag. Stevens down to brown…

Postby Prop

Devlin attempts a long black, incredible effort, leaves it over yellow bag….

Stevens miscues! Hits the black but leaves it over the bag and Devlin sinks it to get his first frame. 2-1 Stevens.

Brilliant drama!

Postby Prop

Devlin was a couple of pots away from qualification. Missed penultimate red. Stevens now looking for a clearance to stay in it and force the decider.

Postby Prop

Stevens is in. Splits the reds and he’s scrabbling for position a bit… blue off the side cushion goes wrong. Plays safe 49 up.

Postby Prop

Devlin’s played some pretty effective safety in this match. Not consistently, but occasionally a shot that puts pressure on Stevens.

Postby Andre147

James Bentley wrote:Great stuff from Thepchaiya, he's beaten Jamie O'Neill 4-0, with breaks of 123, 86, 139 and 113.

I watched last 2 frames, he was flying. Best player to watch on Tour when in full flow, even faster than ROS. Just delight to watch.

Postby cupotee

Andre147 wrote:Jamie Wilson v Robert Milkins... now there's a match that won't be slow!

i don't think jamie wilson is particularly fast , just that my hunch is devlin being a little older will finish ranked higher , wilson still did very well though to qualify from the 2020 q school only being 16 years old , very unusual , for a brit at least.

Postby Andre147

cupotee wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Jamie Wilson v Robert Milkins... now there's a match that won't be slow!

i don't think jamie wilson is particularly fast , just that my hunch is devlin being a little older will finish ranked higher , wilson still did very well though to qualify from the 2020 q school only being 16 years old , very unusual , for a brit at least.

You joking? Wilson was the fastest player on Tour at one point last season. Problem for him was he didn't win many matches, hence didn't play many.

Postby cupotee

Andre147 wrote:
cupotee wrote:

You joking? Wilson was the fastest player on Tour at one point last season. Problem for him was he didn't win many matches, hence didn't play many.

i don't take much notice of that shot clock thing , didn't look particularly fast wasn't discernible to me at least.

Postby Iranu

cupotee wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
cupotee wrote:

i don't take much notice of that shot clock thing , didn't look particularly fast wasn't discernible to me at least.

Williams doesn’t look fast until you check his ASTs

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
cupotee wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
cupotee wrote:

Williams doesn’t look fast until you check his ASTs

Precisely, Jamie Wilson the same, they're casual in their approach, but very quick players.

Postby GeF

James Bentley wrote:Great stuff from Thepchaiya, he's beaten Jamie O'Neill 4-0, with breaks of 123, 86, 139 and 113.

He needs to win some matches this year. Was out of top 64 before this win in the Provisional End-of-Season Rankings.
Also Stevens, Holt, Bond among others.

Postby Prop

Speaking of AST, Martin O’Donnell plays tomorrow. He defended his sloth-like performances in an interview recently :roll: