Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Qualifiers !!!!

Postby James Bentley

Selt is not happy with something or other. Setting up for the fifth frame (he's now 1-3 down), I couldn't make out exactly what he said to the ref, but it was something like "this is the worst setup for...(something)". Ref: "I can't comment on that". He'd been chuntering away in between shots in the earlier frames too. Maybe we'll find out what's bothering him after the match. Or maybe it's just Selt being Selt.

Postby SnookerEd25

James Bentley wrote:Selt is not happy with something or other. Setting up for the fifth frame (he's now 1-3 down), I couldn't make out exactly what he said to the ref, but it was something like "this is the worst setup for...(something)". Ref: "I can't comment on that". He'd been chuntering away in between shots in the earlier frames too. Maybe we'll find out what's bothering him after the match. Or maybe it's just Selt being Selt.

He needs to grow a goatee; if ever a face was crying out for a goatee, it’s Selt’s. I’m telling you, if he grows a goatee he’ll take some stopping on the table and be happier too.

A goatee, Matt - you know it makes sense <ok>

Postby lhpirnie

James Bentley wrote:Selt is not happy with something or other. Setting up for the fifth frame (he's now 1-3 down), I couldn't make out exactly what he said to the ref, but it was something like "this is the worst setup for...(something)". Ref: "I can't comment on that". He'd been chuntering away in between shots in the earlier frames too. Maybe we'll find out what's bothering him after the match. Or maybe it's just Selt being Selt.

Most likely the table conditions. They really are awful on this table. I can't remember seeing anything as heavy as this.

Postby chengdufan

Iranu wrote:
James Bentley wrote:Selt is not happy with something or other.

You surprise me.

I hope this isn't going to become a pink ball thing, only every hour.

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

You surprise me.

Why? Is Pinkball not happy with the table conditions either?

Postby Iranu

chengdufan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

You surprise me.

No promises.

(I locked my phone and came back to it an hour later and it must have been mid-posting and refreshed and done it again rofl)

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
chengdufan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

You surprise me.

No promises.

(I locked my phone and came back to it an hour later and it must have been mid-posting and refreshed and done it again rofl)

TSCATL :hmmm:

Postby chengdufan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
chengdufan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

You surprise me.

No promises.

TSCATL :hmmm:

Gesundheit