Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live British Open Last 32 !!

Postby TheRocket

Too much talk around World number 1 spot. What matters is titles, always has been. What Judd should more care about is winning the big tournaments this season.
Last edited by TheRocket on 20 Aug 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheRocket

Slessor is like a weaker version of Selby for me. Tough to play against, puts 100% into every shot and has a solid allround game. Obviously lacks the consistency but I didnt see many matches where he just gets destroyed. Always puts up a fight and make you work for the win.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:So, we get Slessor vs Carter on TV tonight?

Maguire v J. Robertson opens the ITV broadcast.

Postby SnookerEd25

Not sure who the second match is, but hoping it is Vafaei v Wilson - and hoping Wilson drops his first frames of the tournament. Three would be ideal <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:Not sure who the second match is, but hoping it is Vafaei v Wilson - and hoping Wilson drops his first frames of the tournament. Three would be ideal <ok>

I'd guess at Mark Williams.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Not sure who the second match is, but hoping it is Vafaei v Wilson - and hoping Wilson drops his first frames of the tournament. Three would be ideal <ok>

Probably. As the only World Champ left in, it would make sense.

Postby lhpirnie

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Probably. As the only World Champ left in, it would make sense.

Yes confirmed. It's usually done by rankings, but it can be overridden.

Postby cupotee

so you're not too keen on Wilson , i know nothing about him but may i ask why just out of curiosity ?

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:ITV's best and worst commentators paired.

Yeah. But how nice has it been to be sans-Studd for a while! :-)

Postby SnookerEd25

cupotee wrote:

so you're not too keen on Wilson , i know nothing about him but may i ask why just out of curiosity ?

It’s more that I’m pro Vafaei, rather than anti-Wilson.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerEd25 wrote:
cupotee wrote:

It’s more that I’m pro Vafaei, rather than anti-Wilson.

Me too, would love to see him command and conquer.