Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Championship League Stage 2 !!!!

Postby James Bentley

I did like Peter Lines's comment yesterday "it comes to something when you're not even the top ranked player in your own house!" He's good value in commentary is Peter.

Postby Prop

James Bentley wrote:I did like Peter Lines's comment yesterday "it comes to something when you're not even the top ranked player in your own house!" He's good value in commentary is Peter.

It’s about time Oliver got himself closer to top 16. Plenty of talent and you’d think he’d have decent tactical skills being in the situation he is. Just hasn’t had that big breakthrough yet.

Postby SnookerFan

I guess the issue is that if there's lot of people who you think have the ability to be in the top-16, not all of them will be. If there's 40 people on tour you see as "possible top-16ers", the maths just don't work.

Postby Prop

Yeah, strength in depth and all that. If you look at 16-32 there are a few players that get labelled with that “he’s definitely a top 16 player” thing. Gilbert, Carter, Perry etc.

But I suppose the rankings don’t lie.

Postby Juddernaut88

Disappointing result from Judd though drawing after going 2-0 up, he missed 2 sitters in the 4th frame and had a possible chance to steal the 3rd frame as well.