Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Shoot Out !!!

Postby Andre147

HappyCamper wrote:Deaville appears to have gaffer tape covering the BetVictor logo on his shirt.

It's not the BetVictor logo, must be another betting website logo that he isn't allowed to show on TV because it's not the tournament's betting sponsor.

Postby HappyCamper

Andre147 wrote:Quote malfunction HappyCamper <laugh>

I don't know why, Lol. I only pressed quote button and the syntax looks correct to me.

Postby HappyCamper

Andre147 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:Deaville appears to have gaffer tape covering the BetVictor logo on his shirt.

It's not the BetVictor logo, must be another betting website logo that he isn't allowed to show on TV because it's not the tournament's betting sponsor.

The backs different too. Are they not all standards issue.

Postby Iranu

HappyCamper wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Not all, Billy Castle, Mark Allen and Shaun Murphy were wearing different polos without the Shoot Out stuff on the back, presumably because they weren’t provided with ones of the right size. Not sure what was going on with Deaville.

Was Moody’s covered up? Maybe you can’t show betting companies if underage?

Postby Iranu

Anyone know why Aaron Hill’s wearing a USA flag pin?

Postby HappyCamper

Iranu wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Not all, Billy Castle, Mark Allen and Shaun Murphy were wearing different polos without the Shoot Out stuff on the back, presumably because they weren’t provided with ones of the right size. Not sure what was going on with Deaville.

Was Moody’s covered up? Maybe you can’t show betting companies if underage?

Possibly. But I'm sure I've seen 16/17 year old footballers in their standard team strips with bookies.

Postby LC

The shoot out is a fun alternative, it’s not a serious thing but is because of the ranking points, ppl on here must be watching if they are commenting on every game I dip in and out when I feel like it but if your not interested you’d give this a swerve completely

Postby Iranu

Lukas Kleckers! Now THAT’S how you steal a frame!

Postby Vallomas

Good to see Dean Young winning again. He had shown his talent against Bingham at the UK Championship despite losing 5-6, but he hadn't won a single match at his maiden pro season before the Shoot-Out.

Postby Juddernaut88

That blue ball shoot out between Tian Pengfei and Lukas Kleckers was great. Wonderful steal it was from Kleckers.

Postby SnookerEd25

Andre147 wrote:Quote malfunction HappyCamper <laugh>

Or, as Dan would say - a quotemare

Postby Vallomas

Oliver Lines
Allan Taylor
Mitchell Mann
Steven Hallworth
Duane Jones
Jak Jones

Some of the pros for a good number of seasons that I would be happy to see one of them lifting the Shoot-Out trophy.

Postby Vallomas

Vallomas wrote:Oliver Lines
Allan Taylor
Mitchell Mann
Steven Hallworth
Duane Jones
Jak Jones

Some of the pros for a good number of seasons that I would be happy to see one of them lifting the Shoot-Out trophy.

+ Robbie Williams
Andrew Higginson
Liam Highfield