Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !!!

Postby Yanfan

Prop wrote:@Yanfan Usually when the Worlds is on, and I go from terrestrial BBC to a BBC stream it’s much less of a step down compared to going from terrestrial BBC to ES stream.

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t always the case though. I think about 4-5 years ago the BBC streams weren’t quite as good as they are now. Although that could be down to better infrastructure in general (including the fact I probably had slower broadband then!)

I have never had a problem with the BBC streams. And I have only occasionally had problems with ES Player streams. I think the BBC streams are higher quality, but the ES streams are plenty good enough for me. <ok>

Postby Prop

Yanfan wrote:
Prop wrote:@Yanfan Usually when the Worlds is on, and I go from terrestrial BBC to a BBC stream it’s much less of a step down compared to going from terrestrial BBC to ES stream.

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t always the case though. I think about 4-5 years ago the BBC streams weren’t quite as good as they are now. Although that could be down to better infrastructure in general (including the fact I probably had slower broadband then!)

I have never had a problem with the BBC streams. And I have only occasionally had problems with ES Player streams. I think the BBC streams are higher quality, but the ES streams are plenty good enough for me. <ok>

Yep. Pretty much agree with that. Right now the ES stream is ok for me. But there’s every chance it’ll start buffering at some point.

Postby Yanfan

Prop wrote:
Yanfan wrote:

Yep. Pretty much agree with that. Right now the ES stream is ok for me. But there’s every chance it’ll start buffering at some point.

Yes, it would not surprise me one bit. <ok>

Postby Prop

hendry_fan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is Reanne playing in this?

Beaten by Mitchell Mann in qualies.

Good evening Sir Prop.

Have you listened to MBM yet?. :chin:

Good evening HF!! I haven’t listened to any music for a while, been ridiculously busy just lately. But I have a couple of days to play with this week so I’ll get right on it :hatoff:

Postby hendry_fan

Prop wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is Reanne playing in this?

Beaten by Mitchell Mann in qualies.

Good evening Sir Prop.

Have you listened to MBM yet?. :chin:

Good evening HF!! I haven’t listened to any music for a while, been ridiculously busy just lately. But I have a couple of days to play with this week so I’ll get right on it :hatoff:

Braw stuff mate!.

Check out especialy these 3 songs from Meat Beat Manifesto,i have a feelin it,s right up yur street. :-) ,.......

Hellfire.

Return to Bass.

Waterphone.

Oh,well done Judd btw!.The early nights still on,COME ONN JOHN!. :-D