Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Last 64 !!!!!

Postby Prop

HappyCamper wrote:
Prop wrote:Did anyone manage to watch the Xintong vs Theppy match? I’ve heard it wasn’t even streamed on BBC/ES?!

it was in the sports hall. so not on the uk channels's streams.

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:Did anyone manage to watch the Xintong vs Theppy match? I’ve heard it wasn’t even streamed on BBC/ES?!

Chengdu was wataching and was good enough to give frequent updates with screenshots.

Crazy really that a matchup like that doesn’t get coverage. I wouldn’t have been able to watch it myself today as it happens, but even so.

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:So glad I switched over. Selby getting spanked 4 nil by Vafei and I do like this guy a lot seen him play well before

I’m a fan of his style, if he carries on he could go far.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:So glad I switched over. Selby getting spanked 4 nil by Vafei and I do like this guy a lot seen him play well before

I like him enough to give him a place in my Think Pink :-)

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:I've missed all the action this evening so far. Selby 4-0 down unbelievable :shock:

Same. Started watching Williams and then heard The Siesta From Leicester was getting a thumping <laugh>

Postby mantorok

Juddernaut88 wrote:I've missed all the action this evening so far. Selby 4-0 down unbelievable :shock:

The forum has been dying on its bottom without you and in desperation Holden has been Total Posting.

I hope you have a damn good excuse.

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:

The forum has been dying on its bottom without you and in desperation Holden has been Total Posting.

Pffft. I know my place then :roll:

Postby Holden Chinaski

mantorok wrote:

rofl

Postby Juddernaut88

mantorok wrote:

I went to see my cousins for a bit. I hope that's okay <ok>

Postby csprince

Juddernaut88 wrote:
mantorok wrote:

I went to see my cousins for a bit. I hope that's okay <ok>

no not when there's snooker on.

Postby csprince

csprince wrote:just seen the selby score is he not playing well? shame.

total points 99 high break 40 doesn't look good.

Postby csprince

HappyCamper wrote:
csprince wrote:just seen the selby score is he not playing well? shame.

more vafaei has been really good.

:hatoff: cheers mr camper.

Postby Iranu

The success rate of going into the pack from the baulk colours must be really low. You’d think players would prefer the smaller target from the blue with higher success rate but the former seems to be getting more and more common.