Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Semi Finals !!!!

Postby LDS

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Prop had a point, to ne fair. Where is everybody?

It's Semi-Final Saturday.

Me and you the only ones commenting frequently. I don't think we get enough credit for this.

:goodpost:

To be fair, arriving at the thread late and reading back through the past three pages, the thread would have been more... er... readable(?) if that's the right word(?) if perhaps you'd have all commented slightly less frequently? I think maybe five posts were actually about the match? I dunno, I didn't even bother counting <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

LDS wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Prop had a point, to ne fair. Where is everybody?

It's Semi-Final Saturday.

Me and you the only ones commenting frequently. I don't think we get enough credit for this.

:goodpost:

To be fair, arriving at the thread late and reading back through the past three pages, the thread would have been more... er... readable(?) if that's the right word(?) if perhaps you'd have all commented slightly less frequently? I think maybe five posts were actually about the match? I dunno, I didn't even bother counting <laugh>

Oh yeah. Loads of people rushing in to read your posts, are they?

Postby SnookerFan

LDS wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Watching on Quest for a couple of hours. Hopefully it'll help me avoid that DHL advert.

Look forward to endless "autoglass repair, autoglass... etc", "Bing, Bang, Bosh" and "I'm a stroke survivor" :-(

Nowt wrong with Autoglass Repair, Autoglass Replace. Great jingle.