Post a reply

BetVictor European Masters Quarter Finals !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 21st - Sunday 27th of February at The Marshal Arena, Milton Keynes

Not the Quarter Final Line up many would have thought its been 2 years since Graeme Dott has reached the Quarter Finals last time he reached the final World Grand Prix 2020.

For Fan Zhengyi it's the second time this season he's reached a Quarter Final last time he lost 5-0 to Mark Allen in Berlin.

And Liang Wenbo last ranking Quarter Final was in Gibraltar 2020.

But Among the Rubble there's Ronnie O'Sullivan who is going to stop him now?

DRAW

Quarter Finals
Graeme Dott v Ryan Day Tied at 7-7
Fan Zhengyi v David Gilbert Gilbert leads 1-0
------------------------------------------------
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Tom Ford O'Sullivan leads 5-2
Liang Wenbo v Anthony McGill Liang Wenbo leads 4-3

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor European Masters Quarter Finals !!

Postby hendry_fan

Alex0paul wrote:Come on Graeme, great opportunity but not daring to dream just yet

+1

Just before this Tourney started,i had a wee think bout The Wee Man.I thought,he,s gone very quiet for a good while,he has,nt been doin much that,d lift a Kilt,has,nt been goin deep in Tourneys of late,and low n behold,he,s in the 1/4,s of a Ranking Tourney again. :-) <cool>

Talking of gone quiet of late,It seems ages since Wenbo did anything of note of late neither,i canny even remember when he got as far as reaching the 1/4,s.

I,m not bovered who the winner,ll be between Fan n Dave.I think Dave,ll win though.

I dearly hope that Tom won,t throw his toys outta his pram!,would be braw if he can throw lots of BIG breaks at the Ronster,like he did against The Wizard.

A WHITEWASH,or a Spanking would be very nice. :happy:

It,s very rare that i root for Tom,but,i,ll give him another chance,another root for a change again!.COMMMMME ONNNNNN TOM!. :-D

Postby McManusFan

Wildey wrote:Not the Quarter Final Line up many would have thought its been 2 years since Graeme Dott has reached the Quarter Finals last time he reached the final World Grand Prix 2020.

I thought you'd made a mistake there, no way it's been 2 years since 2020...

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Are they 2:30pm and 7pm today then?

They are yep.

How stupid.

It's just so careless at this level!
I admit I do moan a lot about scheduling but sometimes I just can't help it.

Postby Yanfan

Snooker starts at 2.30 today, so I've had no snooker to watch whilst doing my schoolwork this morning.

But I did have a bit of amusement on thestudentroom forum. I replied to a question someone asked about maths, and the person replied back to me with:

"What are your pronouns and how do you identify?"

I replied with:

"Well, I'm male, if that's what you're talking about."

And then I went on to help him/her/whatever with the maths question. They didn't reply in that thread any more, but they did report me to a mod for 'rudeness'. With the result that the mod told me to just not take any notice of it.

This is the world we're living in now. rofl

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Oh Ryan that was so careless! left a good chance for Dott here to further extend his lead!

Will it be Ryan's Day?

At the moment it's not looking like it.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Oh Ryan that was so careless! left a good chance for Dott here to further extend his lead!

Will it be Ryan's Day?

At the moment it's not looking like it.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Postby LDS

chengdufan wrote:Fan Zhengyi is one of the Chinese players I haven't seen much of. He looks like you could fit him in your back pocket.

A bit like Rex Williams, he manages to play in such a way that he still doesn't need a rest very often.

I can't believe so many here are missing out on watching the new young thing in action, he's been very good.

The new wee man is now leading the grumpy agriculturalist 2-0