Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 and Last 16 !!

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Ron lost to Jordan Brown in a final last year. Not a done deal by a long way.

of course its not a done deal but this is definitely a fantastic opportunity for him to win another title. He has played to a good level so far and there is no Robertson,Trump, Higgins and people like that left either.

These are the kind of moments where you have to take advantage from the draw as a toppro.

He's right though.. Jordan Brown managed to beat him so anything is possible.

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:Might just be me, but Gilbert seems to have an aggressive tension about him every now and then. Like he gets himself in a bad mood easily, and projects it towards his opponent.

Might explain the ‘Angry Farmer’ thing, that I’ve never understood.

He seems to argue with refs a lot on outside tables too, about stuff like taking time to respot pinks etc.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:Might just be me, but Gilbert seems to have an aggressive tension about him every now and then. Like he gets himself in a bad mood easily, and projects it towards his opponent.

He seems to argue with refs a lot on outside tables too, about stuff like taking time to respot pinks etc.

Maybe Dave ‘Irritable hammer’ Gilbert would be more fitting.

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Maybe Dave ‘Irritable hammer’ Gilbert would be more fitting.

He is at worst a curmudgeon!

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 16 !!

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Fraser Patrick gets a frame back and is trailing 4-3.

Likewise Pang. We may see another decider.