Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 and Last 16 !!

Postby LC

Phil Yates probably has laryngitis he’s been doing every cue based sport for weeks on end! Be a shame if joes being binned, but like Mike hallett who never stopped prattling on but was just unceremoniously dumped

Postby Prop

LC wrote:Phil Yates probably has laryngitis he’s been doing every cue based sport for weeks on end! Be a shame if joes being binned, but like Mike hallett who never stopped prattling on but was just unceremoniously dumped

How the hell do they justify Phil Studd then?!

Postby hendry_fan

WHAT!,NO COMEBACK FAE THE WEE MAN TODAY!. :shock:

Hmmm,hang on!,there,s was no need for one on this ocassion. :-)

The Strangler tried to make a comeback after trailin 4-0!,had Graeme in a wee choke for 2 frames,but Dott,fully tightened the knott he had him in,to finish him off. :-D Very well done Graeme!. :happy:

Very well done to Fan!.Fan_tastic comeback from him,as Yan threw three 60+ breaks at him in the first 3 frames,in which he replied by throwin five 50+ breaks on the spin back at Yan!. :clap:

Robbo loses 5-4!. :shock: Well,i aint a happy bunny with that!. >-(

Now will i give him another chance!.#Hasalonnnnnnngthink!. :chin:

Yeah,ok,i,ll still root for him,he deserves a good few more chances/roots,as he beat The Ronster the last 2 times they played + cause he won a Ranking Title,The Players Championship only a good few days ago. :-D

Postby Yanfan

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Is anyone missing Joe Johnson and Phil Yates or is it just me?

Nobody misses Yates.

I don't mind Yates. I think he can be quite funny sometimes. :-)

Postby Prop

Might just be me, but Gilbert seems to have an aggressive tension about him every now and then. Like he gets himself in a bad mood easily, and projects it towards his opponent.

Might explain the ‘Angry Farmer’ thing, that I’ve never understood.