Post a reply

Re: Bildbet German Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby vodkadiet1

I am amazed Trump got pumped 5-1. And Rodney Trotter beating Kyren so easily. A lot of strange results out there.
Hopefully there will be great snooker this weekend.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:I am amazed Trump got pumped 5-1. And Rodney Trotter beating Kyren so easily. A lot of strange results out there.

Do you follow snooker? Judd is struggling and Walden is having a great season.

Postby vodkadiet1

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:I am amazed Trump got pumped 5-1. And Rodney Trotter beating Kyren so easily. A lot of strange results out there.

Yeah! Walden is always featuring in finals and Trump is out of the top 16! <laugh>

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:

He's probably just shocked that Judd got hammered, the defeat itself isn't unexpected. Judd hasn't had a hammering like that though for a while. Champion of champions semi final to Mark Allen in 2020 was the last one I believe where he lost 6-1.

Postby lhpirnie

Juddernaut88 wrote:Yan pots the green and it is finally over. Yan wins 5-4 :D

Yes he was amazing. He looked gone after he messed up in frame 6. Exhausted after the Selby match nodoubt. Most of the crowd stayed on after the other matches had finished. Everyone was enthralled by Yan's incredible resilience.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Yeah! Walden is always featuring in finals and Trump is out of the top 16! <laugh>

Judd losing to the UK Champion is less surprising than Walden beating Kyren. And if you’d watched this season you’d know neither is particularly ‘strange’. So let’s limit the sarcasm.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:

It would surprise me if he still follows snooker. He's clueless.