Post a reply

Re: Bildbet German Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I'm not counting that as a fluke. He took the plant on and got it. Another red going in is not a fluke for me. He potted the black afterwards anyway. Yes you could argue there would have been more pressure on the black if that red was over the pocket.
Just everyone going over the top as always.

That second red going in was 8 points his opponent needed, regardless of the black. It literally ended the frame. Big fluke.

If that’s the case it’s definitely a fluke, simply because of the snookers required.

If you go into the pack of reds and pot two instead of one, it’s kind of a fluke but also something that can happen. But if it wins you the frame that puts a different complexion on it.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I'm not counting that as a fluke. He took the plant on and got it. Another red going in is not a fluke for me. He potted the black afterwards anyway. Yes you could argue there would have been more pressure on the black if that red was over the pocket.
Just everyone going over the top as always.

That second red going in was 8 points his opponent needed, regardless of the black. It literally ended the frame. Big fluke.

If that’s the case it’s definitely a fluke, simply because of the snookers required.

If you go into the pack of reds and pot two instead of one, it’s kind of a fluke but also something that can happen. But if it wins you the frame that puts a different complexion on it.

Zaccly.

Postby mantorok

Studd mentions you can watch all the matches on the app, if he told everyone you could also mute the commentary the subscriptions would fly up.

Postby Juddernaut88

mantorok wrote:Studd mentions you can watch all the matches on the app, if he told everyone you could also mute the commentary the subscriptions would fly up.

rofl

Postby Iranu

mantorok wrote:Studd mentions you can watch all the matches on the app, if he told everyone you could also mute the commentary the subscriptions would fly up.

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Yeah, cheers.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:Go on Judd, do something naughty.

That green’s in a nice spot. Anniversary topspin special maybe in a few shots time? <laugh>