Post a reply

Bildbet German Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 26th - Sunday 30th of January at Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany

The Last 32 was a graveyard for top players as Stephen Maguire, Neil Robertson and Mark Williams.

But after a bye World No 2 and Defending Champion Judd Trump and World No 1 and World Champion Mark Selby still there in total 7 of Top 16 still there.

Who will reach the Quarter Finals?

DRAW

Last 16
Judd Trump v Zhou Yuelong Trump leads 4-1
Tom Ford v Zhao Xintong Ford leads 2-1
Kyren Wilson v Craig Steadman Tied at 2-2
Luca Brecel v Ricky Walden Brecel leads 6-2
----------------------------------------------
Andrew Higginson v Fan Zhengyi Never played before
Mark Allen v Shaun Murphy Murphy leads 15-8
Ryan Day v Sam Craigie Craigie leads 1-0
Yan Bingtao v Mark Selby Tied at 3-3

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Bildbet German Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I like the way Joe Johnson explained that Judd was going to try to win this frame in one visit.

Suoerb analysis.

I hear the BBC have offered him a job.

Postby Juddernaut88

I'm not counting that as a fluke. He took the plant on and got it. Another red going in is not a fluke for me. He potted the black afterwards anyway. Yes you could argue there would have been more pressure on the black if that red was over the pocket.
Just everyone going over the top as always.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:I'm not counting that as a fluke. He took the plant on and got it. Another red going in is not a fluke for me. He potted the black afterwards anyway. Yes you could argue there would have been more pressure on the black if that red was over the pocket.
Just everyone going over the top as always.

That second red going in was 8 points his opponent needed, regardless of the black. It literally ended the frame. Big fluke.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:I hope everyone else has a meltdown when other players have "flukes" or fortune as well and not just single out Judd!

Who is having a meltdown?

You are having a meltdown because we called it a fluke.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:I hope everyone else has a meltdown when other players have "flukes" or fortune as well and not just single out Judd!

rofl