Post a reply

Re: Bildbet German Masters Last 32 !!!

Postby mick745

Juddernaut88 wrote:Good 70 break from Zhao. He got in with an unbelievable plant. Williams concedes and Zhao wins 5-3 :D

Important win for his career I feel, he needs to start racking up regular wins against Top 16 players. He has struggled to beat Williams in the past.

Postby Yanfan

Some good stuff this afternoon. I'm pleased that Zhao and Luca won. I like watching those two. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Watching Discovery+ for the first time on my Firestick.

Works and has commentary, and the other matches are much easier to find then on Prime.

It has commentary working, which Prime struggled with. But that might be because it's the match that's in the main channel.

Can anybody tell me, are either of the other matches supposed to have commentary so I can check it's working in them?

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Watching Discovery+ for the first time on my Firestick.

Works and has commentary, and the other matches are much easier to find then on Prime.

It has commentary working, which Prime struggled with. But that might be because it's the match that's in the main channel.

Can anybody tell me, are either of the other matches supposed to have commentary so I can check it's working in them?

No AFAIK only the main match should have comms.