Post a reply

BetVictor European Masters Qualifying !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 27th - Sunday 21st of October at the Chase Leisure Centre, Cannock

Defending Champion Mark Selby, World No 1 Judd Trump, UK Champion Neil Robertson and the 6 times World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan matches are held over but in Cannock this week will be 120 players trying to qualify for the European Masters that will be held in Fürth, Stadthalle, Germany the home for many years to the Paul Hunter Classic.

Among them will be Snooker legends Ken Doherty, Jimmy White and Stephen Hendry.

The highest seed at the qualifiers will be World no 5 Kyren Wilson who will Qualify?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches
Xiao Guodong v Lukas Kleckers
Zhou Yuelong v Jimmy White
Graeme Dott v Scott Donaldson
Luca Brecel v Barry Pinches
Mark Allen v Sonny Akani
Sam Craigie v Soheil Vahedi
Stephen Maguire v Ashley Carty
Kyren Wilson v Lyu Haotian
Yan Bingtao v Ben Woollaston
Stephen Hendry v Li Hang
David Gilbert v Jimmy Robertson
Barry Hawkins v Iulian Boiko
Jack Lisowski v Simon Lichtenberg
Ali Carter v Martin O'Donnell
Reanne Evans v Louis Heathcote
Martin Gould v Ng On Yee
Stuart Bingham v Fraser Patrick
Tom Ford v Ross Muir
John Higgins v Chris Wakelin
Shaun Murphy v Michael White
Liang Wenbo v Joe O'Connor
Mark Williams v Yuan Sijun
Ricky Walden v Elliot Slessor
Zak Surety v Matthew Stevens
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Chen Zifan
Peter Devlin v Hossein Vafaei
Anthony McGill v Oliver Lines
Kurt Maflin v Allan Taylor
Jak Jones v Ken Doherty

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor European Masters Qualifying !!!!

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:The venue/organiser hasn't bothered changing the board.
You'd think we were still on the German Masters

:grrr:

Wouldn’t happen in Tennis.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
chengdufan wrote:The venue/organiser hasn't bothered changing the board.
You'd think we were still on the German Masters

:grrr:

Wouldn’t happen in Tennis.

WHAT WOULD FEDERER DO?

Postby chengdufan

I'm seeing some refs for the first time this last few days. Good to see some more given a chance.

The snooker in this Hicks Steadman game is a bit soul destroying but I'm enjoying the referee's work.

Postby Wildey

Mark Williams win at the British open has proved valuable after he has been forced to sit out The English Open plus the European Masters.

What is really really irritating is The European Masters not on until 22nd of february thats the best part of 4 months playing qualifiers so far in advance cant continue its ridiculous.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
What is really really irritating is The European Masters not on until 22nd of february thats the best part of 4 months playing qualifiers so far in advance cant continue its ridiculous.

The worst thing is that if Ronnie, Judd, Robbo or Selby had caught Covid they wouldn’t be affected because their matches are heldover. I can understand holding back the whole top 16 but just those four is ridiculous.

Postby Andre147

chengdufan wrote:Image

She isn't exactly new though... her name is Proletina Velichkova, she's Bulgarian, like Desi, and although she isn't as high profile referee as Desi is, she's appeared on TV many times before.

Postby chengdufan

Andre147 wrote:
She isn't exactly new though... her name is Proletina Velichkova, she's Bulgarian, like Desi, and although she isn't as high profile referee as Desi is, she's appeared on TV many times before.

Thanks for clarifying. I have seen her many times before, you're right. Just not for a long time. Didn't recognise her.

As you were

Postby Raziel

Iranu wrote:Williams is out. Covid. Same with the English Open.

I wish I know him well enough to contact him. I might have been able to put him on my list.

My list currently contains 41 people who had COVID (according to the PCR test) and have not shown a single COVID symptom. My son's girlfriend put in her fastest ever 10k run (on her indoor treadmill) whilst (according to the PCR test) having COVID.

If I ever have to have a PCR test, I'm going to ask the tester if I can just flip a coin instead.

Postby SnookerEd25

Andre147 wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Image

Good to see her back. She seemed to be making great strides a few years ago, but her appearances have been few and far between since then (pandemic related perhaps?)

She is particularly remembered by me for the Michael White Pants Incident* :chuckle:

(*which, coincidentally, is also the name of an avant-grade Jazz quartet I once saw)

<ok>

Postby Iranu

Raziel wrote:

I wish I know him well enough to contact him. I might have been able to put him on my list.

My list currently contains 41 people who had COVID (according to the PCR test) and have not shown a single COVID symptom. My son's girlfriend put in her fastest ever 10k run (on her indoor treadmill) whilst (according to the PCR test) having COVID.

If I ever have to have a PCR test, I'm going to ask the tester if I can just flip a coin instead.

Yeah well MJW has symptoms.

Postby Raziel

Iranu wrote:
Raziel wrote:

Not getting into it. Waste of effort.

"It's far easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'." - falsely attributed to Mark Twain, but true nonetheless.

Postby Iranu

Raziel wrote:Not getting into it. Waste of effort.

"It's far easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'." - falsely attributed to Mark Twain, but true nonetheless.

I’m just saying MJW has symptoms. Or, in his own words, feels “rough as buck”.

You might want to turn that quotation towards yourself as well, though.

Postby Raziel

Iranu wrote:
Raziel wrote:Not getting into it. Waste of effort.

I’m just saying MJW has symptoms. Or, in his own words, feels “rough as buck”.

You might want to turn that quotation towards yourself as well, though.

Fair comment. <ok>

Anyway, this is not the place to discuss the intricacies of PCR tests. So let's not fall out about it.

We'll just agree to disagree. :-)

Postby Wildey

chengdufan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Thanks for clarifying. I have seen her many times before, you're right. Just not for a long time. Didn't recognise her.

As you were

Many refs Have not been around since Covid most been UK Based then Desi and Jan Verhass cant think of another Non Brit that reefed last season.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Raziel wrote:

There is no doubt some tested positive and had no symptoms Judd and Jack during last seasons Masters and Gary Wilson had nothing much.

But that's from WST testing regime, and Judd got in hot water for being honest.

But Mark had symptoms before he had the NHS test, and he was positive and currently in bed so i take it hes had the jab and if he has so much for the vaccine passport bullocks.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:But Mark had symptoms before he had the NHS test, and he was positive and currently in bed so i take it hes had the jab and if he has so much for the vaccine passport bullocks.

Yeah MJW said he’s double jabbed.

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:But Mark had symptoms before he had the NHS test, and he was positive and currently in bed so i take it hes had the jab and if he has so much for the vaccine passport bullocks.

Yeah MJW said he’s double jabbed.

Double Jabbed & Triple Kebabbed

That’s our Willo <ok>