Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Qualifying !!!!

Postby Raziel

HappyCamper wrote:lisowski looking likely to lose to highfield.

Yep, he's just lost 3-5.

Jack Lizowski has genius level natural talent - but he has the 'ringcraft' of a Division 7 amateur league player.

How about getting some coaching, Jack? The mental kind, I mean.

Postby SnookerEd25

Raziel wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:lisowski looking likely to lose to highfield.

Yep, he's just lost 3-5.

Jack Lizowski has genius level natural talent - but he has the 'ringcraft' of a Division 7 amateur league player.

How about getting some coaching, Jack? The mental kind, I mean.

Nice use of Boxing terminology - and spot on <ok>

Postby Iranu

GeF wrote:It is not Jimmy's Day.

2-2 now with a chance to take the lead. Playing better than the first couple of frames

Postby BringBackTonyDrago

Jimmy should of win this game 5-0 so many chances missed and even at 4-2 up with a 50 point lead was one ball away from winning the match. Ryan Day has been awful. Jimmy could lose this now, can see him choking. I hope he doesn’t as I got money on him lol. I’m a deluded fool for thinking he can switch it on. I should of watched that latest Podcast he was on with that Scottish guy. Jimmy still thinks he can win the world title he said in their lol.

Postby Wildey

Noppon Sangkham played very well it must be said restricting Higgins to just 26 points after he went 2-1 up with a 138. Noppon closed out the match with 132, 78 and 79.

Postby Raziel

Dan-cat wrote:
Raziel wrote:Prediction: Ronnie O'Sullivan will withdraw from the German Masters on 24th October 2021.

Has he even entered? He hasn't played it the last few years.

He's due to play Hossein Vafaei at 7pm on the 25th October (tomorrow).

Still time for my prediction to come true.

Postby Raziel

BringBackTonyDrago wrote:Jimmy chocked again in this 8th frame. 40 odd point lead missed and let’s Ryan back in yet again. Awful.

It's amazing, isn't it? We all watch, hoping Jimmy will do well. But we all know it's virtually certain that Jimmy will f*ck it up in the end. Time and time again. Weird.

Postby Dan-cat

Raziel wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Raziel wrote:Prediction: Ronnie O'Sullivan will withdraw from the German Masters on 24th October 2021.

Ah nice one thank you. Guess he intends to play this time as he didn't enter the quals for a few years.

Postby Wildey

Ding Junhui has entered the season and boy does he have his work cut out to get into the World Grand Prix and the Masters starting at the English Open.

He has 3 events to get in to the World Grand Prix and only English Open and UK Championship to get in the Masters and he will need £100,000 minimum to stand a chance from 2 tournaments.

Postby Raziel

Dan-cat wrote:
Raziel wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Ah nice one thank you. Guess he intends to play this time as he didn't enter the quals for a few years.

I hope he plays, because I love watching his matches. But he intended to play in the British Open and then pulled out witout giving any kind of reason. I just hope my prediction DOESN'T come true.

Postby lhpirnie

Raziel wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Raziel wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

I hope he plays, because I love watching his matches. But he intended to play in the British Open and then pulled out witout giving any kind of reason. I just hope my prediction DOESN'T come true.

Well he submitted a doctor's note saying he was unwell. He had spent the weekend playing exhibitions, which might have have contributed.

Postby Wildey

Last Season they played the qualifiers for the German Masters with the intension of going to Berlin. That had to change for the Berlin Twin Town of Milton Keynes.