Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Qualifying !!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

csprince wrote:trump and hendry playing at the same time.and coventry.how will judders cope

It's a dilema, It is too much effort finding a stream for the Coventry match so I will just keep checking the scores. I have opted to watch Judd Trump instead over Hendry as I think it will be the better match.
Good luck to both Judd Trump and Stephen Hendry tonight. I hope you both get the results you are after. This is coming from a big Judd Trump and Stephen Hendry fan,

Postby csprince

Juddernaut88 wrote:Tian gets a frame back. Judd leading 3-1 at the mid session interval. Surely surely it's not going to happen to Judd again is it?

judders the coventry match is on sky 403 red button.

Postby Juddernaut88

csprince wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Tian gets a frame back. Judd leading 3-1 at the mid session interval. Surely surely it's not going to happen to Judd again is it?

judders the coventry match is on sky 403 red button.

Is it? crap I didn't know. I'll put Sky on and watch snooker on the laptop

Postby Juddernaut88

hendry_fan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Anyone have a link for the Hendry match?.

http://http.cntv.es/ds5/pao/0Xk16R34y675o1Aj0801

Taaaa verrrrrrrrry muuuuuuuuuch Juddie!,musch appreciated!. :happy:

Next time your in Scotland,in Fife,i,ll buy ya a B n T Pie. :party: :-D

:D

Postby hendry_fan

Rock bottom stuff fae Stephen in that 6th frame.

He misses 2 easy blacks,or was it 1, :chin: i canny even remember. :emb: <laugh> ,i,m too damn tired and too cheesed off!,he also missed an easy blue,missed 3,4 easy reds and had a good chance to lay a snooker on the last red,but blew it,as he gifted Yang a chance,in which he took,as he cleared up to the pink to go 4-2 in front.

Postby Andre147

Always positive <ok> <laugh>