Post a reply

Re: Nirvana Turkish Masters Last 16 & Quarter-Finals!!!

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Dream final between Judd Trump and Ding Junhui is right on track! Let's hope we get it.

Really? I haven’t been keeping up with this one, but that would be a good match. Has Judd improved since last week? Haven’t seen Ding play for ages, is he looking good?

Postby Juddernaut88

Ck147 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Dream final between Judd Trump and Ding Junhui is right on track! Let's hope we get it.

Really? I haven’t been keeping up with this one, but that would be a good match. Has Judd improved since last week? Haven’t seen Ding play for ages, is he looking good?

To be honest, Judd still hasn't really improved, he's won the majority of his matches this week with difficulty but has managed to find a way to win. Ding has won a few close matches as well but he has been playing very well, he's been scoring very heavily and is definitely close to his best.
Shaun Murphy is a very tough match for Judd tomorrow, Shaun is one of his bogey players!

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

To be honest, Judd still hasn't really improved, he's won the majority of his matches this week with difficulty but has managed to find a way to win. Ding has won a few close matches as well but he has been playing very well, he's been scoring very heavily and is definitely close to his best.
Shaun Murphy is a very tough match for Judd tomorrow, Shaun is one of his bogey players!

Thank you for that Judders, much appreciated, I hope Judd beats Smurph, right now it’s a tough one to predict as been a while since they’ve played together, but I’m on your side this time :)