Post a reply

Re: Nirvana Turkish Masters Qualifiers !!

Postby Yanfan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Pagett level at 2-2.

Has Pagett's safety been good? I think I heard him say in an interview that he was the best safety player in the world, better than Mark Selby. :chuckle:

Postby Juddernaut88

Yanfan wrote:

Has Pagett's safety been good? I think I heard him say in an interview that he was the best safety player in the world, better than Mark Selby. :chuckle:

It's been okay but I wouldn't say it's been amazing lol.

Postby Yanfan

LDS wrote:
Yanfan wrote:

Ding is pretty good at safety as well, then. :-D

Postby Yanfan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Yanfan wrote:

It's been okay but I wouldn't say it's been amazing lol.

It did amuse me when Pagett said that. I thought 'who is he trying to kid?' lol.

Postby LDS

Hancorn did it again in the crucial 7th frame, but could only get to 69, disastrously butchering the red to keep Carter in his seat. With 67 left on the table Carter duly got lots of snookers and cleared up to go 4-3. That red will likely haunt Hancorn for a night or two if he can't pull this back.

Postby McManusFan

Yanfan wrote:
LDS wrote:
Yanfan wrote:

Ding is pretty good at safety as well, then. :-D

Ding is one of the best at laying snookers. He knows how to put the cueball wherever he wants.

Postby Empire State Human

Juddernaut88 wrote:4-4 between Carter and Hancorn.

Carter failed to escape a one-cushion snooker 3 times at the end of the eighth frame, hitting the black every time with the final red left. When he finally did hit it, he stuck the red on. Cue banging ensued.

Postby Empire State Human

Playing safe behind the black, Carter opened the pack but left Hancorn an easy starter to the middle. Hancorn somehow missed it, and the cue ball finished in the middle of the table, allowing Carter to run 52, and he held his nerve for a famous victory. (© Juddernaut)
Last edited by Empire State Human on 06 Feb 2022, edited 1 time in total.