Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 29th) Semi Final

Postby vodkadiet1

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:I thought it was 4-4 against McGill for some reason. But you're right. That happens as you get older you can still remember vividly things that happened a thousand years ago but last year is just a blur!

The year we’ve had that might not be such a bad thing!

Don't worry! Selby had his one bad session of the tournament earlier today. Normal service resumes tomorrow.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:I thought it was 4-4 against McGill for some reason. But you're right. That happens as you get older you can still remember vividly things that happened a thousand years ago but last year is just a blur!

Don't worry! Selby had his one bad session of the tournament earlier today. Normal service resumes tomorrow.

I wasn’t talking about snooker <laugh>

Postby vodkadiet1

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

A Selby victory will make up for all of lifes disappointments!

:-D

Postby Jester82

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

A Selby victory will make up for all of lifes disappointments!

:-D

Hopefully his wife Lady Macbeth is there too.

Postby LDS

What an awesome day of snooker.

Kinda a bit miffed I took the day off now, looks like I missed some crackers.

I saw a couple of Bingham's win frames and one of Kyrens, but spent most of the day catching up on stuff. Shopping, walking, watching the first half of Revenant, sorting out a dentist appointment for the first time in 18 months, etc etc etc.

With these scorelines, really looking forward to tomorrow.

Loved all the table related drama & then later the big pocket lolling