Post a reply

Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 29th) Semi Finals !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 17th of April~Monday 3rd of May at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

Mark Selby and Kyren Wilson has reached the last 4 at the Crucible again this year.

But last time Stuart Bingham and Shaun Murphy reached the Semi Final was in 2015 when both reached the Final and Stuart Bingham won can they do it again?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Thursday 29th of April

1pm

Stuart Bingham v Mark Selby Bingham leads 18-17

7pm

Kyren Wilson v Shaun Murphy Murphy leads 6-3

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 29th) Semi Final

Postby Alex0paul

Wildey wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Worst semi lineup ever!

Call yourself a snooker fan any line up in a World Championship is brilliant unbelievable <doh>

Not when your two least favourite players are playing each other

Postby Iranu

Alex0paul wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Call yourself a snooker fan any line up in a World Championship is brilliant unbelievable <doh>

At least they can’t meet in the final.

Postby Alex0paul

Iranu wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Wildey wrote:

At least they can’t meet in the final.

But they could meet Bingham

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I want a Bingham v Murphy final. There's needle there

There is needle there, it's not made up. Both dislike each other for that 2015 world final. How funny would it be should they make it.

My ideal Final now.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:

mick745 wrote:You wonder why some people on this forum bother watching snooker at all as they seem to hate everybody except their own particular favourite.

Tonight's match was superb, this afternoon's was also.

And who are you guys to say what we can and can't enjoy? If this is your idea of a wonderful five days of snooker, more power to you, you have that right. Just as I have the right to say it's about as enticing as a bullock in Ann Summers gear.

Postby Alex0paul

My favourite player hasn’t qualified for the last two years yet I still watch it for the 17 days. I didn’t see anyone else off this forum go to the Crucible this year.

Postby Andre147

Final Thursday is always worst day of the tournament for me.

Nothing really happens, it's a bit of an anticlimax after the previous quarter-finals day.

Hope Bingham and Murphy can get an early lead.

Postby mick745

Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

mick745 wrote:You wonder why some people on this forum bother watching snooker at all as they seem to hate everybody except their own particular favourite.

And who are you guys to say what we can and can't enjoy? If this is your idea of a wonderful five days of snooker, more power to you, you have that right. Just as I have the right to say it's about as enticing as a bullock in Ann Summers gear.

You dont have to watch it.

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:My favourite player hasn’t qualified for the last two years yet I still watch it for the 17 days. I didn’t see anyone else off this forum go to the Crucible this year.

What do you mean? You're more a fan because you go to the Crucible?

Postby Pink Ball

mick745 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

You dont have to watch it.

You're right, and I won't watch large swathes of it. I already missed about three days of action. I'll live.

Postby Alex0paul

Andre147 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:My favourite player hasn’t qualified for the last two years yet I still watch it for the 17 days. I didn’t see anyone else off this forum go to the Crucible this year.

No I’m taking offence to someone saying I should enjoy watching whoever is playing or don’t watch at all

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

No I’m taking offence to someone saying I should enjoy watching whoever is playing or don’t watch at all

Ha yes, you're right.

We should enjoy our Snooker for different reasons, but we always have our favourites. Part of the passion for a sport.

Postby Acé

Pink Ball wrote:And who are you guys to say what we can and can't enjoy? If this is your idea of a wonderful five days of snooker, more power to you, you have that right. Just as I have the right to say it's about as enticing as a bullock in Ann Summers gear.

LMAO

Now you know what I feel like, welcome to my world.

won't be long till you get tagged with " not a true snooker fan" or whatever bullocks

Postby Acé

Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on Shaun!

Bro, told you Judd needs to ease up on those Gibraltar and Norther Ireland opens man he peaks way too early in the season, i get it he's hungry but then he falls flat when the bigger tournaments start coming in the latter season

then again Robertson royally f*cked it up too despite peaking at the right time of the season

Postby Pink Ball

I've had a dreadful few days on a personal level, which should put everything in context, and it does. But the way the results have gone this tournament, tonight's result felt like a final 'buck you'. Felt like I could count on snooker for a slight lift... but nah.

Postby Andre147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on Shaun!

Feel sorry for you mate, but Trump gave it all, sadly 10-6 down is just too much to do. I should know, Ronnie was in the exact same position and even won one more frame, but still lost.

Like Ronnie, Judd really lost the match in the 2nd session. Plus missing that black at 11-11 gave Murphy the confidence he needed.

But hats off to you, you're a proper lad here! :hatoff: