Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Saturday April 24th) Last 16

Postby Ck147

Well done Yan getting that last frame, still got a lot of work to do, but 6-2 better than 7-1. Where did that Smurph come from? Fair play to him, haven't seen him play like that for a while.

Postby Ck147

LDS, I liked it, keep them coming! I make up stories for my kids and friends, my best one was Swamp Monster, actually made one of the kids friends wet themselves on a camping trip...lol

Postby sas6789

Johnny Bravo wrote:
badtemperedcyril wrote:
Iranu wrote:Am I alone in that I’d rather MJW won a fourth than Ronnie won a seventh?

I’d rather Selby won a fourth than Ronnie a seventh

Apart from Wildey and BSP, nobody wants that :td:
3 is way more than he deserves anyway

3 more than you'll ever win.

Postby Juddernaut88

sas6789 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
badtemperedcyril wrote:
Iranu wrote:Am I alone in that I’d rather MJW won a fourth than Ronnie won a seventh?

I’d rather Selby won a fourth than Ronnie a seventh

Apart from Wildey and BSP, nobody wants that :td:
3 is way more than he deserves anyway

3 more than you'll ever win.

rofl

Postby Ck147

Watching highlights on the Beeb of the Robbo Dreamboat session from this morning as I couldn't watch at the time. I take back what I said earlier about being worried about Robbo facing Selby. You guys were right, Selby should be more worried.

Postby Juddernaut88

Ck147 wrote:Watching highlights on the Beeb of the Robbo Dreamboat session from this morning as I couldn't watch at the time. I take back what I said earlier about being worried about Robbo facing Selby. You guys were right, Selby should be more worried.

If If Robbo gets to the final, you're acting as if he is already there lol.