Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Saturday April 24th) Last 16

Postby Andre147

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Watching highlights on the Beeb of the Robbo Dreamboat session from this morning as I couldn't watch at the time. I take back what I said earlier about being worried about Robbo facing Selby. You guys were right, Selby should be more worried.

If If Robbo gets to the final, you're acting as if he is already there lol.

He's been waaaayyyyyy too confident, it might backfire.

I always support my favourite player, but thinking he's dead certain to win is always a dangerous thought.

Postby Ck147

Just finished watching the final frame, Robbo in mighty good form, fair play to Jack, he did way better than I was expecting, good to see, want to see him do better, he's my favourite "young" player.

Postby Juddernaut88

Andre147 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Watching highlights on the Beeb of the Robbo Dreamboat session from this morning as I couldn't watch at the time. I take back what I said earlier about being worried about Robbo facing Selby. You guys were right, Selby should be more worried.

If If Robbo gets to the final, you're acting as if he is already there lol.

He's been waaaayyyyyy too confident, it might backfire.

I always support my favourite player, but thinking he's dead certain to win is always a dangerous thought.

I'm the same, I always support Judd and have faith in him but I never think he is certain to win matches. I prefer to take it one game at a time before getting too carried away. On current form I will admit Robbo is probably slight favourite for the title but lots of things can change.

Postby Ck147

Judders/Andre, I was vocally confident in Robbo for the TC even though all the Ronnie fans were saying otherwise. I'm trying it again to see if it works :). (Tbh best chance he's had in years)

Postby Ck147

At the end of the day if Robbo wins, I get to say I told you so, if he doesn't I'll take it on the chin!
Last edited by Ck147 on 25 Apr 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Ck147 wrote:Judders/Andre, I was vocally confident in Robbo for the TC even though all the Ronnie fans were saying otherwise. I'm trying it again to see if it works :). (Tbh best chance he's had in years)

It is his best chance, but take no garantees, a loss might be just around the corner when we least expect it. I didn't expect Ronnie to lose to McGill and he did.

Hope you're right, if not MJW, then Robbo is the one I want for the title. Far too good to have only one.

Postby Andre147

Ck147 wrote:At the end of the day if Robbo wins, I get to say I told you so, if he doesn't I'll take it on the chin!

Why did you edit it to: "I'll take it on the chin" when you had "I'll think of some excuse"? rofl <laugh>

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:At the end of the day if Robbo wins, I get to say I told you so, if he doesn't I'll take it on the chin!

Why did you edit it to: "I'll take it on the chin" when you had "I'll think of some excuse"? rofl <laugh>

Dude, that is not cool. You know me, I'm usually measured in my predictions, this time though I'm trying a different tact, Robbo has this :)

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:

rofl