Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 23rd) Last 16!!!

Postby vodkadiet1

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Plant based folk don't contribute to this cruelty to animals and this is why plant based folk are superior to carnists, at least in terms of dietary choices. That isn't to say that carnists cannot be good folk in other ways, but not in their dietary choices. It isn't your choice if there are victims invloved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssOEJpBQErc

You still have an opportunity to help others on this forum take up a more plant-based diet.

But that would affect your ability to act superior.

Start a thread. Get stuff moving. Or shut up.

This forum is: Carnist brings up Veganism; Attacks Vegan by insulting him/her because they feel uncomforable about own cruel dietary choices; Vegan who didn't want to talk about Veganism and why it's a superior way of living shows truth to carnist who then gets even more defensive and cries to moderator. Moderator then bans Vegan for being a troublemaker and proves carnists are superior to annoying Vegans, because it is:

THEIR PERSONAL CHOICE TO ABUSE ANIMALS! AND ALL VEGANS SHOULD BE SHOT FOR POINTING OUT THE TRUTH!

I have to laugh at carnists at times. You couldn't make up the rubbish they comes out of their mouths (as well as goes in to their mouths).

:-D

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Georgi1914 wrote:Vodkadiet is definitely quite thick by the way. I honestly thought he had some brains at one point and said to myself: "Well, he's just a grumpy vegan!"
But he proved me wrong tonight?
. He's not just grumpy. He's immature and hateful. It's a pity really, because I have seen better from him in some rare instances.

Don't take it personally, the poor guy has been eating twigs and sh!t for years. I've said to him before our brains evolved to where we are because our ancestors ate fish and animals. He is proving why our brains need us to eat fish/animals.

The same applies to Robertson in that case. Why are you supporting him you clown/corpse muncher/udder sucker?

Vegans happen to be ahead on the evolution bell curve but you are too limited in the ivory dome department to understand that.

Wrong, you'd still be swinging in trees without meat/fish in your diet, scientific fact, undeniable. Robbo only went vegan a couple of years ago, he's already derived the benefit of a meat/fish diet. Sad watching friends kids who were raised vegan not meeting potential of meat/fish eating friends.

Your vegan overlords probably aren't impressed with your work on here, will you get demoted to 3rd under loop of the vegan triangle clan?

Humans are 100% herbivorous. Our digestive tracts and our teeth aren't designed to eat flesh. A cat is the perfect example of a carnivore. Please research befpre yo write such drivel.

I believe Robbo has been plant based since 2014. He obviously had a brain that took in information and realised he didn't need to be an idiot for life. And eating flesh is also terrible for the planet. All this information is out there if you choose to not be selfish.

Wrong again, we are omnivores, are biological makeup says so, you need to research more.

Postby Georgi1914

I literally thought the plural form is used as an idiom? English is not my native language, Vodka, my mistake. However, the message is still the same. You need to grow up! As far as veganism - CK mentioned some scientifically proven facts about evolution. I didn't mean to use your choice to be vegan as an insult actually, but only mentioned it as a possible reason of why you behave the way you do. There are plenty of big studies exploring the connection between veganism and mental health in the long term and I assume you are well aware of some interesting results. Even your extreme love and compassion for animals is classified as an actual condiotion.I am not saying you are mentally ill , of course, I am just saying that veganism has the power to modify people's brain function in the long term, but I think you're just an a-hole in general,vegan or not. I have no intention or inrerest to continue any further disputes with you on this topic. This is your choice to be vegan and I hope you live a long and happpy life. I am going to sleep now. Bye!

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Wrong, you'd still be swinging in trees without meat/fish in your diet, scientific fact, undeniable. Robbo only went vegan a couple of years ago, he's already derived the benefit of a meat/fish diet. Sad watching friends kids who were raised vegan not meeting potential of meat/fish eating friends.

Your vegan overlords probably aren't impressed with your work on here, will you get demoted to 3rd under loop of the vegan triangle clan?

Vodka’s a knobhead but it’s wrong and dangerous to suggest that plant-based diets inhibit the development of children.

I've seen it (admittedly a small sample) so please post scientifically proven facts that show children raised on a vegan diet aren't "degraded" compared to meat/fish eating counterparts.

Postby Georgi1914

Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Wrong, you'd still be swinging in trees without meat/fish in your diet, scientific fact, undeniable. Robbo only went vegan a couple of years ago, he's already derived the benefit of a meat/fish diet. Sad watching friends kids who were raised vegan not meeting potential of meat/fish eating friends.

Vodka’s a knobhead but it’s wrong and dangerous to suggest that plant-based diets inhibit the development of children.

I've seen it (admittedly a small sample) so please post scientifically proven facts that show children raised on a vegan diet aren't "degraded" compared to meat/fish eating counterparts.

+1

Postby csprince

vegan vegetarian meat eaters who cares. there's no need for personal abuse just because someone myself included eats meat. there isn't any reason to abuse someone for whatever life choice they make just because we disagree.

Postby Andre147

csprince wrote:vegan vegetarian meat eaters who cares. there's no need for personal abuse just because someone myself included eats meat. there isn't any reason to abuse someone for whatever life choice they make just because we disagree.

+1

That's why as a mod I'm saying I don't want to see anyone insulting another for their life choices. And I'm off to bed now, behave lads.

Postby Ck147

I should have gone to bed but found this: As a new study in Nature makes clear, not only did processing and eating meat come naturally to humans, it's entirely possible that without an early diet that included generous amounts of animal protein, we wouldn't even have become human—at least not the modern, verbal, intelligent humans we are.9 Mar 2016. So, VD you owe your platform to animal meat, how does that make you feel?

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
csprince wrote:if the calender goes back to normal the riga would be june/july.

That's the one Judd will be eyeing. No doubt, he is using the Crucible as practice for Riga.

Mate did you watch the match this evening?

Heartbroken, but our man Ron gave it all.

Yeah, I watched from the second mini session onwards this evening. When I saw Ronnie had levelled at 10-10, I thought he would surely go on and win the match, especially as he led 11-10 and 12-11.

It wasn't to be sadly, some crucial mistakes cost him in the decider and the penultimate frame. That said though, the match wasn't lost this evening, it was lost in the first and second sessions. You cannot afford to lose 7 frames in a row at this level and expect to win, that period of the match is what cost him ultimately.

And yes, like you, I am heartbroken, as I always am after Ronnie loses a big game, but I'm sure I'll get over it quickly. As someone said before, Ronnie is the greatest, that is not in doubt. He's achieved everything there is to achieve and anything now will be a bonus.

Good luck to McGill for the rest of the tournament.

Personally, I will be happy to see any one of Mark Williams, Yan Bingtao or Jack Lisowski win the tournament now, I'll be cheering for those three. Wouldn't be displeased with a Robertson win either.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Yesterday's match was brilliant. Best one so far, in my opinion. It's a shame this thread has turned to rubbish again. I realized yesterday Vodkadiet is a 53-year-old man... Isn't that sad? I feel a bit sorry for him now.

Keyboard Warrior. :no:

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Yesterday's match was brilliant. Best one so far, in my opinion. It's a shame this thread has turned to rubbish again. I realized yesterday Vodkadiet is a 53-year-old man... Isn't that sad? I feel a bit sorry for him now.

Keyboard Warrior. :no:

rofl

Postby 1892

McManusFan wrote:Just finished the match on catch up. Surely a contender for one of Pink Ball's lists of greatest matches. Amazing stuff from both players.

Aye I was gutted last night but in reflection, what a match it was. Best of the tournament so far by a mile.

McGill will be on cloud nine today, after what the lad went through last year, to come out after the MSI in kamikaze mode and then to make them two clearances under the most pressure he has probably been under, in front of a crowd for just the second time in over a year too.

I hope he builds on this, what a bloke.

Postby sundaygirl

Iranu wrote:

+1

As the mother of a vegetarian child, who is healthier/fitter than the majority of his contemporaries

Postby vodkadiet1

Ageist!!

We all age and die so don't worry too much. Even your beloved Rigsby lookalike will be gone forever!

Should I conform to suit society?!! You have been conditioned to fit in. It is a failing most have. The human species overrates itself. We aren't important. As the great Bill Hicks said 'It's just a ride'.

Sorry you are hurting boy. You better take out your annoyance on a punchbag. It is great you are so upset at your boy's defeat.

You take life too seriously. No one will even know you existed in 100 years time. Relax boy and enjoy what time you have on this revolving blue marble.

Send my love to your girlfriend/boyfriend!