Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed April 21st) Last 32 !!!

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:I'm not sure I can tell the difference between Phil Studd amd Dave Hendon at times.

Not dissimilar in tone, except one talks sense about snooker and the other one creates irrelevant noise.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I'm not sure I can tell the difference between Phil Studd amd Dave Hendon at times.

If you hear him say “that’s the point” it’s Hendon.

If you hear him talking at length about something irrelevant to the match, it’s Studd.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

If you hear him say “that’s the point” it’s Hendon.

If you hear him talking at length about something irrelevant to the match, it’s Studd.

rofl

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I feel bad. My dad is fixing my washing machine. I'm sat here having my third can of lager.

(He had nipped home for an hour when I had my first two.)

Offer him one.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I feel bad. My dad is fixing my washing machine. I'm sat here having my third can of lager.

(He had nipped home for an hour when I had my first two.)

Offer him one.

He's not really a lager man.

Maybe I should offer him a larger.

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Back since 2011 I can't remember a World Championship where all the top players performed like we have seen this year. This could go down as one of the all time great tournaments if the standard carries on.

I didn't think many of the qualifiers would go through this year.

Predicted three, I think.

Postby TheRocket

cupotee wrote:
TheRocket wrote:expected a better performance from Maflin.

its funny a lot of players never seem to change or improve on their traits , wenbo milkins highfield maflin walden , i think mcgill might trouble the rocket though

I definitely expect McGill to challenge Ronnie. McGill always seems to play decent at the Crucible and as I said the last time, he plays the table, never the opponent. If Ronnie is not on his game like he wasnt in the 1st session against Joyce, McGill will punish him.
Last edited by TheRocket on 21 Apr 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Oh rubbish. My dad's got some guy from upstairs to come down and look at my washing machine. I'm half cut.

Who’s this guy your dad keeps upstairs? :chin:

My evil twin.

No, I live in a block of flats you numpty.

<laugh>

Postby Prop

TheRocket wrote:
cupotee wrote:
TheRocket wrote:expected a better performance from Maflin.

its funny a lot of players never seem to change or improve on their traits , wenbo milkins highfield maflin walden , i think mcgill might trouble the rocket though

I definitely expect McGill to challenge Ronnie. McGill always seems to play decent at the Crucible and as I said the last time, he plays the table, never the opponent. If Ronnie is not on his game like he wasnt in the 1st session against Joyce, McGill will punish him.

Definitely a chance, but Ron would surely have to bungke two of the three sessions.