Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed April 21st) Last 32 !!!

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:oh well didnt see this result coming but I guess there is a reason why all those "dangerous" qualifiers like Maflin,Carter and whoever they are, are only qualifiers and not seeds at the end of the day.

Carter definately was, a frame away from winning.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

TheRocket wrote:oh well didnt see this result coming but I guess there is a reason why all those "dangerous" qualifiers like Maflin,Carter and whoever they are, are only qualifiers and not seeds at the end of the day.

To be fair to Maflin there's very little you can do against a top player in full flow. Let's not forget Ronnie lost to Selby 9-3 this season and Selby played probably even better today.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

To be fair to Maflin there's very little you can do against a top player in full flow. Let's not forget Ronnie lost to Selby 9-3 this season and Selby played probably even better today.

Disagree, Ronnie was just super poor in that match, yes Selby played well but today I think he was even better than that, his scoring showed.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Hopefully MJW pulls through tonight, we would have the perfect last 16 line up!

A proper championship :spot on:

Yeah MJW losing would prevent us from having the tie of the last 16 round.