Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sunday April 18th) Last 32 !

Postby Dan-cat

HustleKing wrote:I wonder if they show any of this live on BBC America, to try and get the US audience at least, a bit into snooker?

I remember Barry Hearn saying at the beginning of his tenure 'imagine trying to sell the Worlds to the US - trying to explain to them that the Semi-Finals take 3 days' <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
HustleKing wrote:I wonder if they show any of this live on BBC America, to try and get the US audience at least, a bit into snooker?

I remember Barry Hearn saying at the beginning of his tenure 'imagine trying to sell the Worlds to the US - trying to explain to them that the Semi-Finals take 3 days' <laugh>

"Pool is to Snooker what mini-golf is to Golf", by Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

"Tennis is is snooker, what losing a loved one is to sleeping with a supermodel."

SnookerFan

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

"Tennis is is snooker, what losing a loved one is to sleeping with a supermodel."

SnookerFan

pmsl

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

SnookerFan

:D :clap: