Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sunday April 18th) Last 32 !

Postby SnookerFan

LDS wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:The BBC need to stop bucking about and bring back Dave Farrar.

I dunno, Hendry and Parrott are perfect for this match. Both are the type of guys who'll really say it when the players are playing crap. They really shine as a sort of Statler and Waldorf for this kind of snooker.

Hendry I like in most matches, but Parrott is often too negative for me, but ideal here.

I never got used to Farrar, he seemed to be even more generic random catchphrase than most of the people who already have a reputation for that.

You just described Parrott as perfect.

Just behave.

Postby hendry_fan

Cloud Strife wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Higgins getting the rub of the green.

Tian FLUKED 3 balls!.

Judd Trump specials.

Not far off!. <laugh>

3 balls Fluked in the first 5 frames!,Tianesque!. :-D

Postby HustleKing

Quite fancy Craigie to be the surprise of the tournament and make the quarters.

The other three players on his side of the draw have not looked great, or in the case of Williams, is quite inconsistent

Postby hendry_fan

Oh!,what a pity,it,s finished!. :-( <laugh>

4-3 is a great result,considering the way John played,it,s nuthin new though,he,s done it countless times,managing to be only a frame,2 behind,instead of trailing by a lot more frames,playing rubbish.

Well done John!. :roll: :-D

Postby PLtheRef

Alex0paul wrote:Farrar was class. Thought Eurosport may have snapped him up

I remember watching a Boxing Match a few weeks later and he sounded very different on commentary. Almost like he was trying to emulate Ted Lowe when commentating on the snooker.

Postby HustleKing

PLtheRef wrote:

I remember watching a Boxing Match a few weeks later and he sounded very different on commentary. Almost like he was trying to emulate Ted Lowe when commentating on the snooker.

Yeah, he's mile better when doing Serie A. Hate his Ted Lowe approach to snooker

Postby mack501

Tian also received a one-year ban from China's cue sports administration, following an investigation into allegations that he had sexually abused and beaten his fellow team-mate, Zhou Mengmeng, at the Doha Asian Games in 2006, in which she subsequently gave a formal apology regarding this.

Postby SnookerFan

PLtheRef wrote:

He does boxing on Channel Five.