Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Saturday April 17th) Last 32

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Can we all just agree that John Parrott should buck off?

He can take Davis with him, doesn't add much at this point and is rubbish in the commentary box.

Davis always suffered from not being able to commit to an opinion, but he’s been so much worse since he retired and basically erased snooker from his life.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Does the referee's give the player a % of their pay to the players for doing some of their job?

I was thinking about that - will players continue to get their own implements post-pandemic?

Does seem a bit silly getting the ref to do it, given how easy it’s been to do it themselves for the last year.

Postby chengdufan

TheRocket wrote:good first four frames from Robertson. When hes close in he's very clinical and doesnt make any easy errors.

Indeed. Liang didn't do a lot wrong, but finds himself 3-1 down.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie WST wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Flicked over to Eurosport.

I only watch Eurosport now. So much better than BBC.

BBC is still better with their features and sometimes studio analysis, but the actual match I usually watch it on ES.

Postby SnookerFan

Ronnie WST wrote:

WTF? Eurosport were advertising as having Mags on the main TV table. That's why I had the BBC on. Flicked over to see what was happening.

Postby Ronnie WST

Andre147 wrote:
Ronnie WST wrote:

BBC is still better with their features and sometimes studio analysis, but the actual match I usually watch it on ES.

Yeah their features can be pretty good, as long as they're not constantly talking about the 80's. Think I'd still rather watch Jimmy White messing about on the practice table during the intervals.