Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Saturday April 17th) Last 32

Postby Iranu

Reg Varney wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:I’m beginning to pine for those Judgement Day classic clips and interviews that kept cutting into the action. I’d gladly miss this. Ronnie looks disinterested.

You mean uninterested.

Disinterested means impartial.

Disinterested can also mean uninterested apparently. This match is bad this forum is turning into Dictionary Corner!

SnookerFan is our resident Susie Dent!

Except he’s not in dictionary corner.

He’s in sausage corner.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:great result for Ronnie in the end.

I'd have taken a 5-4 lead, don't know how he managed that 6-3 lead but all good.

6:3 always the ideal result for the seeds, anything more is always a bonus. I dont think this evening the quality will be much better but that 3 frame gap should be enough for Ronnie to cross the finishing line comfortably.

Postby Iranu

badtemperedcyril wrote:JV is on tonight apparently

Strange that they’ve added Walker and Perry then. Presumably they’ve also got Ken and Angles? Seems a lot.

Maybe Parrott and Davis will actually stay as pundits and not do any commentary.

Postby Andre147

badtemperedcyril wrote:JV is on tonight apparently

Good rubbish start for Ronnie - he’s used up zero reserves and happened across a 6-3 lead. No point doing a Robbo and playing all your best snooker in the opening rounds.

Yep pretty much.

Postby LC

Running side wrote:
Reg Varney wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:I’m beginning to pine for those Judgement Day classic clips and interviews that kept cutting into the action. I’d gladly miss this. Ronnie looks disinterested.

You mean uninterested.

Disinterested means impartial.

Disinterested can also mean uninterested apparently. This match is bad this forum is turning into Dictionary Corner!

SnookerFan is our resident Susie Dent!

I went on countdown when Carol Vorderman was there and I got erection.8 letters.

You nicked that joke off some program that was on the other day which I can’t remember lol