Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Saturday April 17th) Last 32

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:What if the curls are the key to Robbo's form, could be like Samson if he gets the straighteners out for week 2.

He said on The Break podcast he hasn’t had it cut cause friends had been saying what if it’s like Samson.

Postby eraserhead

Iranu wrote:He said on The Break podcast he hasn’t had it cut cause friends had been saying what if it’s like Samson.

Probably not best to have those superstitions in your mind <laugh>

Is it a good podcast? Usually chuck one on while on a bike ride so might check it out.

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:
Iranu wrote:He said on The Break podcast he hasn’t had it cut cause friends had been saying what if it’s like Samson.

Probably not best to have those superstitions in your mind <laugh>

Is it a good podcast? Usually chuck one on while on a bike ride so might check it out.

First one I’ve listened to. It’s okay, it’s Eurosport so Goldstein hosts it. He interviewed Robbo then asked Hendon and Kalb their predictions for the first round. I haven’t finished it yet. I think Ronnie was on last week, haven’t listened to that yet.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:A bit of Robbo Pythagoras mode could turn this match around.

Robbo has said he wants the match on his own terms. We'll see how much of that is true. It was true at the last meetings against Selby.