Post a reply

Re: Liam Highfield Watache Threat

Postby Juddernaut88

Did anyone even watch the game? Highfield had 2 flukes in 2 shots in frame 4, so it could have been 8-1 to Judd? Judd also went off 3 times in frame 3.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Did anyone even watch the game? Highfield had 2 flukes in 2 shots in frame 4, so it could have been 8-1 to Judd? Judd also went off 3 times in frame 3.

Let's Watache.

Postby Reg Varney

Juddernaut88 wrote:Did anyone even watch the game? Highfield had 2 flukes in 2 shots in frame 4, so it could have been 8-1 to Judd? Judd also went off 3 times in frame 3.

I didn't watache all of the match. Watached the first couple of frames (then switched over to Bing and Ding). Only fluke I saw was Skywalker's in frame two after missing the long shot by a mile and a favourable run of the ball stopped Highfield having an easy opener and ultimately resulted in the re-rack.
Last edited by Reg Varney on 21 Apr 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Reg Varney

Dan-cat wrote:It's gonna be the Juddley Fluke Skywalker watch thread from now on isnt it?

Yes, Fluke Skywalker rather than the Tinpot Terminator from now on.

Postby Juddernaut88

If Judd wins the world championship this year imagine the meltdown on here, I can tell you honestly I would love it love it!

Postby Prop

Reg Varney wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:It's gonna be the Juddley Fluke Skywalker watch thread from now on isnt it?

Yes, Fluke Skywalker rather than the Tinpot Terminator from now on.

I rather liked ‘The Laser Eyed Duke of Dubai’ (co-credits Holden), but Fluke Skywalker is a beauty! :-D

I think it might just stick!

Postby Juddernaut88

McManusFan wrote:Highfield's two flukes in a row was pretty funny.

No one said anything about it except me though. If it was the other way round no doubt there would have been a complete meltdown!

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:

No one said anything about it except me though. If it was the other way round no doubt there would have been a complete meltdown!

I’m not sure anyone else was watching rofl

Postby McManusFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:

Fair point. But a big name is always going to cop more flak.

Postby Juddernaut88

McManusFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

Fair point. But a big name is always going to cop more flak.

Except Ronnie :john:

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I miss Mark King

Well, aim better next time.

I dont think this was in the right thread but then I do t know which thread it was meant for

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I dont think this was in the right thread but then I do t know which thread it was meant for

Who is Dot?

Postby Reg Varney

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Who is Dot?

Nonagenarian who used to run the launderette in Albert Square.