Post a reply

Re: Liam Highfield Watache Threat

Postby sundaygirl

Yeah me too

Though my thoughts will be with Liam Highfield, hope he doesn’t get completely battered by Trump

And I will watache part II

Postby Juddernaut88

2-0 Judd, Liam had a good chance to level but made a mistake with a safety on the last red, Judd got the snooker and then clinched the frame from that error by Liam.

Postby Juddernaut88

Barring plenty of snookers it will be 4-1 Judd. 4 frames left this afternoon. Judd would ideally like a big lead.

Postby Reg Varney

Juddernaut88 wrote:1-0 Judd with a century, re-rack on 2nd frame.

Outrageous bit of fortune from Trump resulted in the re-rack. Looked to have left Highfield in after butchering a long shot, red goes up and back down the table, blocks what would've been an easy starter for Liam who's then left with no shot but to roll into the pack. Tip, tap, re-rack!

Postby Juddernaut88

Reg Varney wrote:

Outrageous bit of fortune from Trump resulted in the re-rack. Looked to have left Highfield in after butchering a long shot, red goes up and back down the table, blocks what would've been an easy starter for Liam who's then left with no shot but to roll into the pack. Tip, tap, re-rack!

Yeah no other player in the world occasionally gets away with missing a long pot <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Reg Varney wrote:

Yeah no other player in the world occasionally gets away with missing a long pot <doh>

Judd is The Duke Of Fluke.

Postby Reg Varney

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
Reg Varney wrote:

Judd is The Duke Of Fluke.

+1

I look forward to Judd's post-match interview complaining about not getting the run of the balls and having no luck again.

Postby Reg Varney

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:7-2 Judd. Couldn't have asked for a better start.

What about 9-0?

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:7-2 Judd. Couldn't have asked for a better start.

What about 9-0?

9-0 would have been perfect but do you know what I mean yeah yeah :dance: