Post a reply

Re: Liam Highfield Watache Threat

Postby Juddernaut88

Most of the comments on the Zhou Yeulong watache thread were from me lol, let's hope there is more involvement with this one.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Most of the comments on the Zhou Yeulong watache thread were from me lol, let's hope there is more involvement with this one.

I was roaming.

Postby The_Abbott

Juddernaut88 wrote:Most of the comments on the Zhou Yeulong watache thread were from me lol, let's hope there is more involvement with this one.

I was busy

Postby SnookerEd25

I was working,

Postby HappyCamper

Vallomas wrote:Am I the only one on this forum who believes that Highfield is a very good and interesting player to watch? :emb:

he's been around a while and has always flattered to deceive a bit. he's not bad.

Postby chengdufan

Vallomas wrote:Am I the only one on this forum who believes that Highfield is a very good and interesting player to watch? :emb:

He's watachable. I'd have preferred to see Zhou Yuelong though.

Postby Juddernaut88

vodkadiet1 wrote:He has his own road named after him somewhere near a football ground in the Midlands.

What a beautiful stadium Highfield Road was. I miss it loads!

Postby The_Abbott

Juddernaut88 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:He has his own road named after him somewhere near a football ground in the Midlands.

We will get a new ground soon PUSB! We are back at teh Rioch for next 10 seasons but hope to build one at old Warwick Uni site.

Postby Juddernaut88

The_Abbott wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

We will get a new ground soon PUSB! We are back at teh Rioch for next 10 seasons but hope to build one at old Warwick Uni site.

<ok>

Postby Alex0paul

Alex0paul wrote:I hope I’m not wataching him at the Crucible again

I am wataching him again

Postby Juddernaut88

Alex0paul wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I hope I’m not wataching him at the Crucible again

I am wataching him again

:goodpost:

Postby sundaygirl

Double typo, the quality on the watch threads really has gone downhill this year

Liam Highfield has drawn Judd Trump :trumpet:

Playing at 2.30 Tuesday and Wednesday

I doubt I’ll be watching part one as it clashes with Ding vs Bingham

But I’ll give part 2 a try as that’s up against Selby vs Maflin, which I don’t care for in the slightest

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:The first one isn't a typo.

Sounds like a philosophical question. Is a typo a typo, if you intend to do it?

No; it’s an intentional bungke <ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

I am feeling a little nervous. Judd never starts the 1st round of the Crucible off well, last 5 years he has won 2 matches 10-9, the other 2 10-8 and of course had that shock defeat to Rory in 2017. I am hoping for a comfortable first round this time around but we will have to seee!