Post a reply

Re: Race to the Crucible: Judgement Days (April 13th~14th)

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:His head’s gone.

Where's it gone? Down the shop?

My head tells me to stop but My heart goes baaa baaa baaaa baaaa
baaaa baaaa :dance:

Is that SnookerFan’s internal dialogue when he’s on his way to buy more Red Stripe?

Postby Juddernaut88

Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:His head’s gone.

Where's it gone? Down the shop?

My head tells me to stop but My heart goes baaa baaa baaaa baaaa
baaaa baaaa :dance:

Is that SnookerFan’s internal dialogue when he’s on his way to buy more Red Stripe?

It's a song by Joel Corry feat MNEK called head and heart. It was out last year.

Postby aimlesswandeer

hendry_fan wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:LIVE SCOREING IS WORKIN AGAIN!.

And it,s lookin good for MJ!.

Why the MJ love? Surely better to have the first ever South American at the Crucible than another English journeyman.

Great question aimlesswandeer.

I can absolutley see where your coming from,it would be indeed great to have a South American at the Crucible,but i,d rather our beloved Johnny Bravo be the first South American ever to make it!.

+ i like Mark Joyce.I like,everyone of course has there likes n dislikes,and i happen to like Mark Joyce,and if he qualifies,i,m sure that his MUM will like him!.

And just as i write,i see that he,s done it.

VERY WELL DONE MJ!!!!.You,ve made it to the CRUCIBLE!,I,m very pleased for you,I,m sure your MUM will like you now! :cracker: :love: :clap: :happy: :-D

Fair enough, no harm to MJ, it’ll be a big occasion for him.

I’m just a bit underwhelmed at the lack of variety in the qualifiers, a lot of familiar faces. Was hoping for a more diverse and young selection but if they’re not good enough they don’t deserve to be there.

Aye,it would o been good to have more Diversity,and to have more Scots at the Crucible,but as you point out,they don,t deserve to have qualified,as they were,nt good enough.

All the Scots got beaten heavily,bar the Wee Man,(10-7).

Ah well,at least i got a wee consolation,as MJ made it!. :happy: :cracker:

Canny wait for the draw tomorrow!. :excited: :mental:

Yes, Scottish snooker is not in a great state with Angles retiring and Patrick dropping off tour. Just five Scots on tour unless a few get through Q school, which must be the fewest since before the early nineties tartan invasion!

Postby Wildey

aimlesswandeer wrote:I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come with Eurosport missing the start of each frame so they play interviews etc.

This isnt Eurosport

This is WST Judgement Day coverage.